Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 09:42 PM

Re: The Chase

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not in the Slytest
Good, means I'm not being a bitch then
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Which chaser would you prefer if you were a contestant?
Shaun Wallace is my favourite.
Bradley Walsh.........Because the proper chasers would make me look stupid.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Bradley Walsh.........Because the proper chasers would make me look stupid.....
I can't quite make my mind up about Bradley. Considering how much he must be worth, he gives the impression he knows nothing, has done nothing and has been nowhere. I'm not so sure.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:29 AM

I might be ok in the multiple choice chase but fail badly in the cash builder and not quick enough in the buzzer round.

Bradley Walsh always makes me laugh, so witty.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
although statistically, Frosty Knickers has had the most wins.
I wouldn't pay any heed to such "statistics" imo.

The final chases are always totally controlled and the Chasers simply let certain contestants/teams win if they chose to or if the producers insist imo. It's unfortunately so blatant and obvious that it spoils the show. Deliberately letting the clock tick by before answering, pretending not to know answers etc. It's embarrassing to watch at times.

However, it IS worth watching purely for Bradley Walsh who can be very funny.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 03:39 AM

It's got to be Paul, the man in white. Great sense of humour.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I like Paul also, especially when he adds a bit of extra information. I also like the 'Beast' I remember him throwing a tantrum after he lost and as he stormed out he destroyed a piece of scenery in a temper......I like his unpredictability.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I wouldn't pay any heed to such "statistics" imo.

The final chases are always totally controlled and the Chasers simply let certain contestants/teams win if they chose to or if the producers insist imo. It's unfortunately so blatant and obvious that it spoils the show. Deliberately letting the clock tick by before answering, pretending not to know answers etc. It's embarrassing to watch at times.

However, it IS worth watching purely for Bradley Walsh who can be very funny.
I have to agree. Sometimes it is so obvious. It wasn't like that originally and the chasers were much ruder than they are now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-07-2017, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I also enjoy listening to his 'History Revision' show on Radio4.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I like Paul also, especially when he adds a bit of extra information. I also like the 'Beast' I remember him throwing a tantrum after he lost and as he stormed out he destroyed a piece of scenery in a temper......I like his unpredictability.
I'm a big-ish bloke but I definitely wouldn't want to get in the way of The Beast when he's on one!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top