Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 12:06 PM

Ray Donovan

Not quite sure if anyone as posted about this series.
I am now into season 6 so my guess is its got to have been running for at least 6 years.
Brilliant, entertaining, good story lines about a guy (Irish Catholic) who is a fixer for the high society of Hollywood.
Has plenty of family problems of his own and a father (Jon Voight) who is a real pain in the ass and screws up everything he touch's, causing Ray untold problems along the way.
The series is littered with well known faces as well.

If you ain't seen it and you like this kind of thing then maybe you should be looking out for it.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 12:19 PM

Re: Ray Donovan

I've watched every series to date and am currently recording the latest one that's on Atlantic.

Yes, excellent series, especially impressed with British actor Eddie Marsan, he plays Ray's older brother Terry who is an ex boxer and suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 01:15 PM

Re: Ray Donovan

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've watched every series to date and am currently recording the latest one that's on Atlantic.

Yes, excellent series, especially impressed with British actor Eddie Marsan, he plays Ray's older brother Terry who is an ex boxer and suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
Yeh just finished watching episode 3 where Terry went to see what the cage fighting was like.You are right he is doing a great job in the series. I am hoping he ain't gonna be silly and fight but I also have this feeling he is gonna fight. That could screw up his Parkinson's.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top