Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:18 PM

The twin Towers

More 4

Just watching previously unseen footage on the attack on the twin towers .

It is so totally horrific .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:20 PM

Re: The twin Towers

Indeed it was - so many killed - so much destruction. It must be 18 years this year since it happened.

Hadn't realised until I saw a documentary - it is 20 years since Lockerbie! Another mindless act of violence.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Indeed it was - so many killed - so much destruction. It must be 18 years this year since it happened.

Hadn't realised until I saw a documentary - it is 20 years since Lockerbie! Another mindless act of violence.

30 years since Lockerbie surely. I drove past on the M74 the next day, the smell of jet fuel was horrific.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Horrific for sure.
Mindless?
Perhaps not.
It would have take some planning to arrange these atrocities.
The perpetrators were sacrificial pawns.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 01:12 AM

Who went straight to hell one hopes.
Sadly they had to take nearly 3000 innocent people with them in their 'sacrifice'.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Who went straight to hell one hopes.
Sadly they had to take nearly 3000 innocent people with them in their 'sacrifice'.
Very true - we live in a sick world!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 11:25 AM

Muddy is that the program that was on last night if so ive recorded it . Im wary about watching it

What unforseen footage
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 11:28 AM

When in new york 10 years ago i was walking in central park i think it was , there was a gigantic piece of metal that had been shaped into the shape of the world , i dont know if made or caused by the heat , it was very poignant. Heartbreaking
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 11:41 AM

We will never know what happened that day ... an aircraft never hit the pentagon that’s a fact ... a building has never ever done such a text book demolition on its own before but the twin towers did it not once but twice showing the world your nuts paying millions for demolition when in reality you need only start a fire .... so facts and what we are told are two totally different things but then anything the US government ever gets involved with always have lies and deciept behind it from weapons of mass destruction to freeing Libyans .... which brings me to another question I’d love to ask George dubya sibce 9/11 ..... how’s your war on terror coming along ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
More 4

Just watching previously unseen footage on the attack on the twin towers .

It is so totally horrific .
Where did the unseen footage come from? I just assumed we had seen everything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top