Join for free
Page 3 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2011, 05:27 PM

Re: Strictly Contestants revealed

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Me to Mags .
I feel a bit sorry for Anton, he is a really good dancer but recently gets paired off with the 'lemons' so has little chance of winning .

I guess the pairings will be announced this evening , off to put on my glittery gown
Yes Meg, poor Anton deserves better this year and it would be good to see him win for a change. I do sometimes wonder if he's paired with, as you call them - the 'lemons'- because he has more patience than many of the other professionals and it makes good TV viewing. I couldn't imagine Brendon coping very well with a lesser contestant!

I will be polishing up my sequins too!
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2011, 06:56 PM

As I speak, her indoors is cackling her head off at all the antics. Myself? I'm with some of the boys on this, a no go Brucie zone. I've put on ear muffs, and retired to do some surfing instead. Bliss! Nice to see you, to see you not nice.
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2011, 07:49 PM

I love Strictly but we do tend to record it so my comments may be a tad behind everyone. But I love the show, love the dancing, love the dresses...bring it on in 3 weeks time, cant wait
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2011, 07:50 PM

and also I loved the Dolly Parton song too.. great song !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2011, 07:53 PM

For those who missed the celebrity pairing .......

Alex Jones ...............James Jordan

Anita Dobson ...........Robin Windsor

Audley Harrison ........Natalie Low

Chelsea Healey .........Pasha Kovalev (new pro)

Dan Lobb ..................Katya Virshillas

Edwina Currie............Vincent Simone

Harry Judd ................Aliona Vilani

Holly Valance ............Artem Chigvintsev

Jason Donovan .........Kristina Rihanoff

Nancy Dell'Olio .........Anton Du Beke

Robbie Savage ..........Ola Jordan

Rory Bremner ...........Erin Boag

Russell Grant ............Flavia Cacace

Lulu .........................Brendan Cole
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

10-09-2011, 07:55 PM

Poor Anton has been paired with Nancy Dell'Olio, I'm not quite sure he knows how to handle her!

I also predict a few fireworks between Brendon and Lulu
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2011, 04:19 PM

It should be better this year as I don't think there is anyone quite as terrible as Ann Widdecombe or John Sargent. I hope not anyway as its spoils the show for me to see the stupid viewing public put them through week after week when they obviously can't dance just because they like them as people. It is at the end of the day a dancing competition and should remain so IMO.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2011, 09:52 PM

Recorded Strictly and caught up with it earlier on....am really looking forward to when it all starts. Like some others, just wish Brucie would disappear over the horizon-seems to be worse this year-the knighthood has gone to his head!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

12-09-2011, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Recorded Strictly and caught up with it earlier on....am really looking forward to when it all starts. Like some others, just wish Brucie would disappear over the horizon-seems to be worse this year-the knighthood has gone to his head!
Didn't he love it when he was introduced at Sir Bruce Forsythe too!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2011, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Didn't he love it when he was introduced at Sir Bruce Forsythe too!
He certainly did Mags ...bit stomach churning

Page 3 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top