Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 11:57 AM

Louis Spence & Strictly Race row.

Dancer Louis Spence has branded new judge Motsi Mabuse 'a Nobody' and someone who 'ticks a box.' Whilst I agree with him, I wonder if Mr Spence was hoping to get the job himself? After all, he would have ticked one of the boxes at least.

Actually, he does talk sense and has recommended that Anton should have got the job. I agree with that too seeing as Anton now has difficulty doing the faster dances such as the Jive.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...si-Mabuse.html
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Re: Louis Spence & Strictly Race row.

Louis Spence is a hateful, hating git. The new judge is fully qualified and, it seems, her main crime in his eyes is not being Louis Spence. What a sad old man who really needs to get a life...if he is able.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 10:28 PM

if she's anything like her sister,Oti, I'm a fan.

Oti is stunning, beautiful ,gorgeous!

i'll probs watch it this series knowing that she's on it!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 06:11 AM

Nothing like a good altercation to publicize an otherwise boring show. It was good when it began but has, surely, outlived it's time.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 06:19 AM

I love Strictly...personally I'm glad Anton didn't get the job I can't take to him at all.....I don't know anything about the new woman....time will tell.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Nothing like a good altercation to publicize an otherwise boring show. It was good when it began but has, surely, outlived it's time.
That's true Tabs, I suppose there is always some sort of 'scandal' every year.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Dancer Louis Spence has branded new judge Motsi Mabuse 'a Nobody' and someone who 'ticks a box.' Whilst I agree with him, I wonder if Mr Spence was hoping to get the job himself? After all, he would have ticked one of the boxes at least.

Actually, he does talk sense and has recommended that Anton should have got the job. I agree with that too seeing as Anton now has difficulty doing the faster dances such as the Jive.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...si-Mabuse.html
That's more your level.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-08-2019, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by gravitas ->
that's more your level.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 10:10 AM

I gave up watching last year, it's lost it's sparkle and I cannot see bringing in the sister of one of the dancers as judge will help it in any way. They were both on celebrity gogglebox recently, seems a lovely young lady emphasis on the young. I always prefer an older more experienced dancer in the judges chairs.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top