Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 07:23 PM

Re: Brexit will reward international investors, not ordinary Leave voters

Hey Spud

I'm all for foreign investment, the more the merrier.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Hey Spud

I'm all for foreign investment, the more the merrier.

Theres only China that's had more foreign investment than the UK.
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I am not expecting great riches only a fool would have done, it was nothing absolutely nothing about money when I voted. I don't want to be part of EU at all, I don't want my kids conscripted into an army, I don't want the country ruled by Germany and France, lost family members in both wars my german aunt warned us about what the EU would become and she hasn't been wrong yet.

What makes you think the EU is going to 1) have an army? 2) Go to war? Who did the war in Iraq?

Watching the liberal party conference really scared me they did all but raise a hand and say sieg heil to Guy's speech.

We are an island nation with no sea fishing industry we sat back and let everyone else have it all. We don't even own our own utilities it has to stop,

Do you want to renationalise utilities? That's not high on BoJo or Nigel Farage agenda?

Wages suppressed by mass EU immigration has to stop.
Watching parliament we have a load of donkeys leading us scared of the word humbug but threatening death to anyone doesn't agree with them. Has to stop and we have to elect decent politicians who can do the job better. Wouldn't have known that without the referendum.

It's not even the political elite ruling us it's simply rich people now that has to stop. Coming out of the EU means we can address all that.

Maybe you can explain how leaving the EU enables any of this? I'd certainly be interested

Money pah it's not about personal riches or millions for this or that it's about democracy and making the countries politicians more accountable. Again how? why?

See italics
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
See italics

Oops its all italics. OK look at my answers in bold..

I am not expecting great riches only a fool would have done, it was nothing absolutely nothing about money when I voted. I don't want to be part of EU at all, I don't want my kids conscripted into an army, I don't want the country ruled by Germany and France, lost family members in both wars my german aunt warned us about what the EU would become and she hasn't been wrong yet.

What makes you think the EU is going to 1) have an army? 2) Go to war? Who did the war in Iraq?

Watching the liberal party conference really scared me they did all but raise a hand and say sieg heil to Guy's speech.

We are an island nation with no sea fishing industry we sat back and let everyone else have it all. We don't even own our own utilities it has to stop,

Do you want to renationalise utilities? That's not high on BoJo or Nigel Farage agenda?

Watching parliament we have a load of donkeys leading us scared of the word humbug but threatening death to anyone doesn't agree with them. Has to stop and we have to elect decent politicians who can do the job better. Wouldn't have known that without the referendum.

It's not even the political elite ruling us it's simply rich people now that has to stop. Coming out of the EU means we can address all that.

Maybe you can explain how leaving the EU enables any of this? I'd certainly be interested

Money pah it's not about personal riches or millions for this or that it's about democracy and making the countries politicians more accountable. Again how? why?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

Money pah it's not about personal riches or millions for this or that it's about democracy and making the countries politicians more accountable.
Bravo! Bravo! Julie l agree with you almost entirely, just one
thing, please dont insult donkeys!! LOL!
Donkeyman!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Donkeyman!
Don't worry, after Brexit everyone will be able to kick their own ass. In fact not kicking one's own ass will be deemed unpatriotic.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Don't worry, after Brexit everyone will be able to kick their own ass. In fact not kicking one's own ass will be deemed unpatriotic.
If we dont get out AnnieS, we will all kick your ass LOL!

Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I did not vote Leave because of past glories, I left because the EU is simply not for me.

I doubt very much that my bits of foreign currency, Zloty, US Dollars, Thai Baht, HK Dollars etc will have much of an effect on the £ Exchange Rate.
Like you said earlier:

The EU Referendum is in reality a sideshow.

It does not matter if we remain or leave.

What really matters is having Politicians who put the interests of the UK first, not their own interests.

Unless and until we get them, we will continue on the downward slope.

If we stay in, the EU will run over us, if we leave the EU will run over us.

What we need is intelligent, articulate Politicians who put the UK above their own ambitions.

Turned out to be profetic words, by now you will have many who agree with you.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Donkeyman!
I do apologise for that I forgot myself there and used incendiary language I'll add donkey to humbug and surrender as words I can no longer use
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:05 AM

I thought by now everyone would have seen this, but it scared the socks off me and looking further into they want to conscript all 16=25 year olds into the army, I can't figure out if it's war with china they are planning for or a domestic war against people stand up to them within the EU empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v3xruukans

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top