Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:09 PM

Re: new kitchen gadget

My friend has one....the chips are nowhere near as good as my tripple fried ones...crispy on the outside,fluffy in the middle.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=realspeed;1810614]Sill finding out ST but it does. Sue has got to get used to timing chips she didn't leave them in for long enough but the fish was amazing, really crispy on the outside and so moist inside, Sue has neve ever done them this good, and she is a brilliant cook.

Seems there is enough moisture in what you want to cook so have to add nothing, not even a drop of oil. All they say is half way though the cooking cycle is to turn the food over or shake up the chips so they cook evenly.

The model Sue got was the Tower T17021 from Tescos cost £39, greatly reduced at the moment. come with cooking guide times
she didn't shake the chips up enough but you can do otheerf things at he same time

[/QUOTE

He is cooking fast food..ok,if you like that sort of thing..

All he is doing..is letting the air fryer heat everything up...

Sorry,that does not look fresh or appetising to me..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:13 PM

I've had an air-fryer for a few months now and use it for cooking things like pork steaks, Quorn sausage/nuggets, chicken portions, ready-meal lasagne, and the (very) occasional pie. All without any oil or one-cal sprays. Haven't tried chips yet but then again, I don't eat them very often.

An excellent addition to a kitchen - economical to use too.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
My friend has one....the chips are nowhere near as good as my tripple fried ones...crispy on the outside,fluffy in the middle.
They sound perfect Pauline, do you want a lodger?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top