Join for free
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 03:19 AM

Re: Kat's secret lover (Eastenders)

Yes, and that's one of the reasons I stopped watching EE for a while. I've only been back there for the last few days, but it beggars belief that the Social Services would give custody of a baby to somebody like Phil Mitchell who has a very long criminal record. It's just not to true life and, as for choosing godparents, who in their right mind would choose Peggy and Grant Mitchell? Just not true to life at all.

I think that soap is the most frustrating of all, so I don't think I'll be watching it again for another few months.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2012, 09:16 PM

I completely agree with you Mollie but I will keep watching it as it's part of my life now.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
EE had that really good episode and then they have stupid ones like giving Phil Mitchell custody of Lexi!!! Who in their right mind would give HIM custoday, he never sees his other children. I'm sure Social Services would have checked him out before giving someone like HIM a baby to look after!!!!

Actually in real life there was an uproar with this storyline by Socoial Services, they said that the storyline was giving them a bad name as they would never take a baby away from it's mother for no reason.
Between Phil and Lola that poor baby is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Living with Phil it will become a "fug" and living with Lola it will become a thieving girl who sleeps with every man around.

Can you tell I'm not a fan of Lola?

"Problem" is, women of my day had some dignity and generally limited themselves to one sexual relationship at one time. I do hope that still stands and soap operas are not portraying what things really are like these days.

Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top