Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 01:51 PM

Absolute Prats

Hi

What is it with attacks on Ambulances?

https://news.sky.com/story/idiotic-b...-road-11509209

Used to be unheard of, but now more and more reports of these and attacks on Medical Staff.

It riles me, I would would sentence the prats to two weeks cleaning up after post mortems.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 02:18 PM

Re: Absolute Prats

Its terrible, I bet they wouldn't like it, if they were in the Ambulance fighting for their lives.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 02:22 PM

Disgusting scum!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 04:42 PM

It's simple.

Our courts fail to punish and therefore there is no deterrent.

Our brainless scum take advantage of the situation.

The answer is equally simple.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:03 PM

Hi Swimmy, yes, these attacks on Ambulance crews are disgraceful, it is happening to Fire Tender crews as well! Who on God's earth would ever have thought such a thing would ever happen in a so-called civilised country. Where have we gone wrong that anyone would even think such a thing? Is it drugs, booze, dreadful upbringing? I know it has nothing to do with the topic but it's the same as elderly people being easy targets for muggings, assault and even murder!

Say what you want about the old criminals of our day. They may well have done some terrible things to each other, but our emergency services and our elderly were sacrosanct! Do not touch!

I despair of what is happening in this country.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:04 PM

I've never understood why this happens. Personally I'd kick them out without treatment, if it were the patient. But as for the rest, they need a lesson they would never forget.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:08 PM

Evil is what it is.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:17 PM

[QUOTE=JBR;1528627]It's simple.

Our courts fail to punish and therefore there is no deterrent.

Our brainless scum take advantage of the situation.

The answer is equally simple.[/QUOTe

That is so true JBR. The same with the Police. Take just one example. Police have let it be publicly known that they will not be called out or arrest anyone shoplifting if the goodats stolen are under £100!!! Surely to goodness, they are giving carte blanche to all shoplifters to come on in and help yourselves!! I well remember helping out at one of my brother's Video and Off Licence Shop in town. Two lads came in, picked up a case of beer and sauntered out again. They didn't even bother to run, just strolled up the street. I phoned the Police straight away and told them that if they came immediately, they would catch them straight away. Two Police Officers called in alright, TWO DAYS LATER!

I have to say I gave them both a telling off and asked them if they were having a laugh, They said, Don't blame us, blame our boss! they were even eager for me to put in an official complaint! but what would have been the point?

It certainly seems that the criminals are winning in this country. Lawlessness is taking over in our society and it seems that it's citizens,(us) are being left to defend ourselves.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 05:57 PM

Sadly I think it is the fault of all who think that being soft with criminals will make them better.
We allow young people to have too many excuses for why they do wrong and prisons are too overcrowded to control them.
Perhaps a forced spell in the army could put them on the right track, because civilian society certainly can't seem to.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2018, 06:19 PM

Cut their goolies off and send them to Gumbud land.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top