Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 01:38 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Not off out yet.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 02:14 AM

Ok;I'll just sit here by the door guarding you feeble femmes-as per.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Home again and just tucking in to some Chinese spare ribs in honey sauce. Finger lickin' good.
I had a great Indian Murgh Sylett last night (bloody hot) but delicious. Anyway, the result is, I reckon I can keep everyone away today.....

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ok;I'll just sit here by the door guarding you feeble femmes-as per.
Better grab a nose peg Pug.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Better grab a nose peg Pug.

He si wasting his time dongle, it is beyond me why he thinks us ladies want or need a guard in the first place.

Pug, if it fills a need in you to be near us, you may sit there for a while, as long as it is outside the door, you understand.

Aha, the wind is coming from the South today and dongle is blowing my washing dry. Mind you, I may have to wash it again now to get the pong out.

I see that Judd fellow's conscience was keeping him awake again last night.
I keep telling him, if only he had purer thoughts during the day, he would rest more easily in his pit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-05-2019, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
He si wasting his time dongle, it is beyond me why he thinks us ladies want or need a guard in the first place.

Pug, if it fills a need in you to be near us, you may sit there for a while, as long as it is outside the door, you understand.

Aha, the wind is coming from the South today and dongle is blowing my washing dry. Mind you, I may have to wash it again now to get the pong out.

I keep telling him, if only he had purer thoughts during the day, he would rest more easily in his pit.
Better take you washing in Mups, there's a gust coming your way.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

What conscience?

evil cackle.....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

10-05-2019, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I had a great Indian Murgh Sylett last night (bloody hot) but delicious. Anyway, the result is, I reckon I can keep everyone away today.....

Can I assume you put your toilet roll in the fridge last night in preparation for today's `evacuation`?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-05-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Can I assume you put your toilet roll in the fridge last night in preparation for today's `evacuation`?
No time for that...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-05-2019, 04:19 PM

All quiet here today....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top