Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 03:35 PM

Re: Last to post wins

A flying visit to see the trouble those dreadful men are causing today.

That Judd chap is a menace when he's not working enough, he keeps popping in to harrass us ladies instead of finding something else to occupy his time.

Dongle is a menace whatever he's doing - according to Mrs. D.

Funny Twink should say about men fainting at our beauty, because it so nearly happened again this morning.
I was bathing my dogs today, and I always manage to get wet myself, so today I took me trousers off and just had on my T-shirt and knickers. (Calm down chaps )

The flippin' doorbell went! I toyed whether to answer or not, but didn't want my dog to use the opportunity to scarper, so decided not to.
It went again.

In the end I shouted out the window and asked who it was, and it was just a pesky bloke (as usual), wanting to know if I needed any gardening doing!

Thing is, had I gone to the door, I very nearly forgot I'd got no trousers on.

Now that would have made the unfortunate pest faint, I bet. It might even have finished him off.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A flying visit to see the trouble those dreadful men are causing today.

That Judd chap is a menace when he's not working enough, he keeps popping in to harrass us ladies instead of finding something else to occupy his time.

Dongle is a menace whatever he's doing - according to Mrs. D.

Funny Twink should say about men fainting at our beauty, because it so nearly happened again this morning.
I was bathing my dogs today, and I always manage to get wet myself, so today I took me trousers off and just had on my T-shirt and knickers. (Calm down chaps )

The flippin' doorbell went! I toyed whether to answer or not, but didn't want my dog to use the opportunity to scarper, so decided not to.
It went again.

In the end I shouted out the window and asked who it was, and it was just a pesky bloke (as usual), wanting to know if I needed any gardening doing!

Thing is, had I gone to the door, I very nearly forgot I'd got no trousers on.

Now that would have made the unfortunate pest faint, I bet. It might even have finished him off.
Oh, so there you are Mups, there's me getting all concerned about your whereabouts and you've been stripping down to you knickers for the gardener.... poor fella, I hope he has recovered.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 03:47 PM

More like reminded him to keep that specsavers appointment. 🤭
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 03:52 PM

Cheeky buggers!

Actually Tezza, I had just washed my own hair before I started on the dogs, so Yes, I did have me rollers in.

Rollers, no trousers, and a wet T-shirt.
What more could any man want ey?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
More like reminded him to keep that specsavers appointment. 🤭
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-06-2019, 04:23 PM

Right. Enough of this nonsense.
I have a job I want to finish before I start feeding the hounds.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 04:24 PM

Mups I know Judd was always a pest, but since Dongle arrived they have become rude and abusive.... and that Tezza isn't much better
We need to have a meeting to decide what further punishments we should use!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-06-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups I know Judd was always a pest, but since Dongle arrived they have become rude and abusive.... and that Tezza isn't much better
We need to have a meeting to decide what further punishments we should use!
That's a good idea Twinklies. You should all drive to London on Sunday 22 September.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 05:33 PM

Oh my the ladies need help.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 08:23 PM

I see that the female infestation is still ongoing. Time to get the traps and DDT sorted.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top