Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:56 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Good morning to everybody - except Judd.
He's annoyed me now, creeping about half the night in his old slippers, trying to oust me from my rightful position on the ladies team.
Sneaky, sneaky man.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It could be worse. You could be living with one of these reprobates.

'Ere you, I can assure you that would be FAR worse for any of us lovely ladies, than it would be for you smelly, lazy, men.

Now then, what if we all spend the day trying to be nice to each other for a change ey?

On second thoughts . . . . NAH. Too much like hard work.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
He's annoyed me now, creeping about half the night in his old slippers, trying to oust me from my rightful position on the ladies team.
Sneaky, sneaky man.
Morning Mups! Yes, I reckon he had a bit too much to drink and had to go for a wee. Thats why his brain was addled thinking about bins
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-07-2021, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Morning Mups! Yes, I reckon he had a bit too much to drink and had to go for a wee. Thats why his brain was addled thinking about bins

Yes, I fear that is the case also.

Still, saves us putting a sleeping pill in his cocoa ey.

That reminds me, I must get some more supplies today so we can medicate them all with one tonight.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sneaky, sneaky man.
I was watching a film called Kung Fu Hustle - Chinese with English subtitles. I've seen it before, but it's well worth watching again. A bit of comedy and some excellent action sequences - you should look out for it.

Anyway - off out to see my old mum now. Wish me luck. If I don't make it back, all of my savings are buried under the.......
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I was watching a film called Kung Fu Hustle - Chinese with English subtitles. I've seen it before, but it's well worth watching again. A bit of comedy and some excellent action sequences - you should look out for it.

Anyway - off out to see my old mum now. Wish me luck. If I don't make it back, all of my savings are buried under the.......
...bucket at the end of the garden. I've seen the filthy pound notes scrunched under there. You do know they aren't used anymore, don't you?
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:54 PM

It could be worse. You could be living with one of these reprobates.
Oh, wow. I do like being called something new, Longie. It's kind of exciting to be reminded there are those who still think I am a wild woman.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Mornin Geezers, soz om late, bogged down wiv admin thiz mornin, just engaged the Brain, the mouth should be along in an hour or so.
Right Now, have you never gagged on a metaphor;-), Thursday job and finish again, certainly won't be "Last" to finish.

Nope, can't say I have. Will put it on my bucket list, as I need a few new exciting adventures before I go.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Oh, wow. I do like being called something new, Longie. It's kind of exciting to be reminded there are those who still think I am a wild woman.
I will call you anything you like Righty, except for LAST.
Right Now
upstate New York US

01-07-2021, 03:05 PM

I will call you anything you like Righty, except for LAST.
That's the spirit, Longie. Not to worry, you'll be wishing you caved in sooner on the LAST bit.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top