Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 03:55 PM

Re: Greyhound Racing to be Banned

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I would like to see greyhound racing banned everywhere, in fact I would like to see most sports involving forcing animals to race banned. I canīt watch the above video either. Cruel people exist in all countries, even those where people are, or should be, educated in the welfare of animals.
Many rescued Galgos here are re-homed in Belgium, the Belgians appear to be very fond of them.

I would also like to see an end to donkey rides, camel rides and elephant rides.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 04:01 PM

With you folks all the way.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 06:56 PM

Me too
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 09:30 PM

It would seem that greyhound racing is losing popularity in the UK as many stadiums have closed down over the years. The Walthamstow stadium which is close to where I live, shut down a few years ago, and housing is being built on the site.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would also like to see an end to donkey rides, camel rides and elephant rides.
Horses ?

Any problems with cats, which roam by nature, being forced to spend their lives indoors ?
Dogs muzzled and/or on leashes are OK - or even "caged" within the confines of a human's yard ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Couldn't agree more Longdogs. Especially those little donkeys who struggle with great big fat adults on their backs, disgusting, or kids on beaches, kicking their sides all day long to make them move.
I have loved donkeys since childhood, and still do.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top