Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 07:31 PM

Re: Pancakes.

Originally Posted by Ella ->
we're making lovely strawberry pancakes .

its a bit more moist than with nothing but its very tasty.
just put in the batter some chopped fresh strawberry , Yummy !!!!
Sounds great, do you think if you had reduced the liquid mix, the pancake would have been firmer. say 5% less liquid?

Bit away from the tread but have you ever tried Strawberries dipped in a good dark chocolate which I allow to harden on grease proof paper and cooled down, yum yum.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 10:07 PM

No, haven't and wouldn't. Apparently I'm weird, I like chocolate, I like fruit, but I do not think they go together at all! I hate finding a chocolate covered cherry in a box of assorted candy.
Ella
New Member!
western europe
Ella is female 

05-03-2011, 10:15 PM

i guess so, i'll try next time maybe.
the problem is that i start with plain and then i add the strawberries for the fruit lovers
if i'll reduce the liquid it can be a bit dry for the plain pancakes...

something nice that i made this weekend -
i made really delicious chocolate .
i bought a chocolate making kit.
it was amazing!!! cacao 250 gr + 100 gr butter (special one) + almost 1 cup of honey. i added some nuts and cranberries. wow!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top