Join for free
Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 11:17 PM

Re: Nigel's new Brexit Party

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Mr rutte is much more rekaxed off late. Seems he was told that the UK cannot and will not leave.

Really? Even you have said we can.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 12:16 PM

This looks good now

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...election-polls
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
This looks good now

What’s the odds of the Tories and Labour teaching a compromise before the Euro election cut off date now then? Turkeys don’t vote for Christmas, but there again...
I see Facebook has banned some far right groups and individuals, only saying..
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Really? Even you have said we can.
He nor I had taken into account that it is not enough for the HoC to get behind the withdrawal deal, they have to put it into legislation, and that will never happen. And since the withdrawal deal will remain on the table, even in case of a no deal brexit, leaving the EU is a fata morgana.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
He nor I had taken into account that it is not enough for the HoC to get behind the withdrawal deal, they have to put it into legislation, and that will never happen. And since the withdrawal deal will remain on the table, even in case of a no deal brexit, leaving the EU is a fata morgana.
Even Merkel says any further extension beyond October will be the UK signalling to remain.

That won't happen - but it's going to be fun in the EU elections. Then we get to fck up everything by veto veto veto veto veto

Ha ha - can't wait for that. You would have it for 5 years if we didn't't leave - joined by the right wing Dutch, Germans, French, Austrians, Greeks, Spanish, Hungarians etc too.

Maybe the EU won't change after all - because it can't
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 04:03 PM

This looks good now

Looking at that, I can't believe just how many people appear to intend to vote for Labour. Once again, I think it must be a case of turnips wearing red rosettes!

How can people be so stupid? Can't they understand how the Loonies will do nothing less than completely destroy what's left of this country?

Still, at my age I suppose that the Loony Party might even benefit me for the time I have left. In the longer term, the young naive lefties will have quite a shock coming to them!

I'm happy that I have done all I can.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 04:18 PM

That won't happen - but it's going to be fun in the EU elections. Then we get to fck up everything by veto veto veto veto veto

Ha ha - can't wait for that. You would have it for 5 years if we didn't't leave - joined by the right wing Dutch, Germans, French, Austrians, Greeks, Spanish, Hungarians etc too.
Ho, ho, ho. Let me remind you of junckers words last tuesday.

But if a member state wishes to leave the European Union, the 27 others must have the right to meet separately on future issues. This is not new. In December '97, President of the European Council, I launched the Eurogroup against the advice of the British, Danes, Swedes and some others. This Eurogroup, this restricted format of those who feel concerned and concerned by the monetary construction of Europe had the right to meet, they met and the results were appreciable.

You will be excluded from every important meeting. Ho, ho, ho.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-04-2019, 09:57 AM

Anne Widecombe joins the Brexit Party !

Most excellent.....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 10:07 AM

Anne Widecombe joins the Brexit Party !

Most excellent.....
Yes, it seems to be taking off in a big way now.

I'm not at all surprised, given that the two 'main' parties have very little to offer than two obviously incompetent leaders: Mayday and Compo.

What I'd really like to see is the Brexit Party standing in the next general election. Major upsets like that have happened in the not-too-distant past: the Loony Party was formed at the turn of the last century and quickly rose to become an equal contender with the Conservative Party.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-04-2019, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, it seems to be taking off in a big way now.

I'm not at all surprised, given that the two 'main' parties have very little to offer than two obviously incompetent leaders: Mayday and Compo.

What I'd really like to see is the Brexit Party standing in the next general election. Major upsets like that have happened in the not-too-distant past: the Loony Party was formed at the turn of the last century and quickly rose to become an equal contender with the Conservative Party.

The Brexit party is splitting the remain vote. Good good

Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top