Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 03:30 AM

Women who never learn

My apologizes if you fit the bill here but I do read of these stories far too often. British/Aussie etc etc girl falls in love with fabulous looking, swath middle east man who seems so endearing and 'european' in behavior and treatment of women.

then after a few kids the marriage disintegrates he takes the kids for a holiday to you know where and you never see the kids again??

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-i...ack-my-babies/

ladies please beware - ever heard of wolves in sheeps clothings?? and don't use the old phrase "ah but he is different"!!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 04:32 AM

Re: Women who never learn

We see quite a few women scarper with the kids too - leaving a bereft father.
And the law usually sides with the mother whether or not she is the best option for the children.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
We see quite a few women scarper with the kids too - leaving a bereft father.
And the law usually sides with the mother whether or not she is the best option for the children.
a gross generalization - the evidence is the other way around nerd!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 09:11 AM

I admit I agree with gumbud on this issue. I personally know of 3 women who fell for the charms of such men and once "caught" found to their horror just how quickly their new husbands and their own lives changed in dramatic and unpleasant ways. Plus of course we read about things like this every day. I would suggest that all girls planning on being with men from certain cultures do some reading, ie. "Fatwa: Living with a death threat by Jacky Trevane", "Not without my daughter by Betty Mahoody", such books might possibly make them at least think more about it. No matter how wonderful some of these men seem, their "culture" is forever lurking in the background waiting to spring out.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I admit I agree with gumbud on this issue. I personally know of 3 women who fell for the charms of such men and once "caught" found to their horror just how quickly their new husbands and their own lives changed in dramatic and unpleasant ways. Plus of course we read about things like this every day. I would suggest that all girls planning on being with men from certain cultures do some reading, ie. "Fatwa: Living with a death threat by Jacky Trevane", "Not without my daughter by Betty Mahoody", such books might possibly make them at least think more about it. No matter how wonderful some of these men seem, their "culture" is forever lurking in the background waiting to spring out.
My thoughts exactly. The amount of time and money spent on trying to re-unite these families is daft considering the women knew or should have known what they were doing.. Case of not looking further than the end of their noses..
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 10:00 AM

There are many middle aged womem that holiday in the Caribbean just to have sex with the black guys, they risk catching sexual deseases but they still carry on regardless and many of these blacks just get with these white women for a ticket to the UK then they drop them.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
There are many middle aged womem that holiday in the Caribbean just to have sex with the black guys, they risk catching sexual deseases but they still carry on regardless and many of these blacks just get with these white women for a ticket to the UK then they drop them.
We have seen that happen many times Doc. Living in Kenya in one of the major resort areas is a real eye opener. Many German and British "older" women go there and often within hours have "boyfriends", by the same token this goes for men too, they soon pick up (or get picked up) by the local ladies, always young ladies of course. We know of more than a few older German women who have married a local boy, got them the visas etc to go and live in Germany then almost always after a few months, the local boy has found the nearest African community, rarely goes home to his wife and always finds a much younger woman. A year or two later they return to Kenya to visit family, build a house and buy a BMW, believe me I could tell you many stories. Germans are very popular in Kenya and you will find that almost every beach boy or "tourist worker" speaks fluent German, as well as English of course.

We have many friends of different nationalities here in Spain, many of the German men are married to Filipino ladies, the majority of the ladies are of course much younger than their husbands. We had a discussion one day about why many Filipino women are married to European men but we never see European women married to Filipino men. However some of the Filipino women were taken to Germany to work as nurses in the late 60s/early 70s I think. One of our Filipino friends became the head of the department of radiology at a German hospital, one married a doctor, one ended up working in Macdonalds.
Even today they all go back home to the Philippines each year to visit family. All our friends married to Germans are much younger than their husbands. It certainly does make you think !
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 12:47 PM

Lots of lost lonely women out there - desperados I call em. Ripe for exploiting and probably enjoy being so in some cases. Some just gloss over any obvious problem or descrepency in any story they are given: either put up or end up lonely again. Same mentallity as women who become victims of domestic violence: limpets constantly bashed to bits on the rocks of life (good that eh ).
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 12:55 PM

Thai brides, Russian Brides, plenty of options for men to go down the same road. Both sexes can be vulnerable if they are that way inclined, but you dont need to go abroad to get exploited, plenty home grown talent able to do the job.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2015, 01:40 PM

Quote Gumbud. ladies please beware - ever heard of wolves in sheeps clothings?? and don't use the old phrase "ah but he is different"!!
I have heard that saying from engaged and newly married couples many times Gumbud, slightly different but on the same lines “That will never happen to us, we’re different” Alas famous last words.
The wife and me were never different, just ordinary Joe and Jane Soaps, prone to all the usual rows and ups and downs of married life, that’s probably why it worked for all these years, so don’t try to be different, just be yourself all the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top