Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:26 PM

Jeremy Vile

I've always loathed this show.

It's like bear baiting and the lowest form of entertainment imo.
I hope it's axed for good.

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-ky...-life-11719596

Jeremy Kyle Show death 'deeply concerning', Downing Street says | UK News | Sky News
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:41 PM

Re: Jeremy Vile

Think it should be dropped for ever!
I saw a couple of episodes about 3yrs ago and avoided
watching it since! It seemed to be based on picking out
allready unfortunate people and then subjecting them to
an even more humiliating experience on TV!
Somehow l never connected that show with the new show
Jeremy Kyle is now involved with! If l had l would never have
watched his new show!

Regards Donkeyman!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:44 PM

Years ago watched a few on TV as well as on You Tube.

Stopped 5 years ago because it was the most disgusting bile.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:56 PM

I don’t like this show either.
If you read elsewhere, this man who has committed suicide, had other worries (with the law)
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:21 PM

I used to think this was a 'put up' show with actors similar to the old Gerry Springer show but it seems that these are real people and from seeing the outcome of this latest it is for real.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:27 PM

Why do these people choose to go on there?
They know they'll be humiliated.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Why do these people choose to go on there?
They know they'll be humiliated.
Is it possible they are offered inducements
And if they are, does it excuse the show?

Regards Donkeyman!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:43 PM

If you Google "Do you get paid to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show" it's all there.
Looks like you get travel expenses and accomodation etc that's all.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:45 PM

Yes it is awful . I wonder about the little kids who sit around while parents watch the shouting and aggression, I've seen babies in their little chairs facing the screen and the volume up . These poor kids . It is shocking and many who go on it have big issues . I think it's time it is pulled .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:47 PM

This condescending and yes, vile excuse for a 'chat show' host is the ultimate in what is bad about so-called reality TV (what a contradiction in terms the word 'reality' is!).

He preys on deliberately selcted individuals who are picked from a number of cities which feature housing estates featuring a minority of n'er do well young "adults" who unfortunately have not had the fortune to have a decent upbringing. Kyle goads and entices these ignorant and largely unwashed members of the public into virtually fighting with each other for the sake of very low class "entertainment" designed for and audience and TV viewers who are in exactly the same position as the show's participants.

Too right it should be axed and Kyle should be partly held accountable for his luring, slimy behavoir.

I remember when his autobiography hit the shelves and it was a best seller...who on earth was buying it? His fans cannot read can they? They may look at Page 3 and the football pictures in The Sun, but other than that they are illiterate.

Good riddance to this leering, dispicable "personality" and his hideous programme.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top