Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 04:20 PM

Re: Allocated car space.

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I am confused Pauline. I thought you were talking about allocated parking places, no mention of blocking access road to the parking place. Howeer, aside from that, if there is something written in the deeds then I think, if you want to, you will be able to do something to prevent structures being placed in the parking spot.
Yes,I will look into it,Aeroler,thank you,..caravans don't bother me,it's just a point I was making about the conveyance,being a load of tripe.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 04:51 PM

We neighbours have lived here happily and friendly for 15 years until a new young couple moved in . We are in a cul de sac and each always parked considerately with plenty of space for each . There is one space alongside the garages in a block , Frances , a nice chap always parked there for 32 years , non of us ever parked there even though we could legally as it's for use of all in the cul de sac . Then in come the new neighbours , who have caused hell with their anti social behaviour all night parties, and he insists on parking in the space Frances always parked even if the cul de sac is empty of cars .

We know its being done deliberately and Frances too polite to say anything . Sadly some people are rude and inconsiderate
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 05:00 PM

Very true,Pesta,..the police won't get involved,because they say it's a civil matter,so would have to go to court,..don't worry,this lady ain't vulnerable or weak,I also have a problem with a neighbour ,her space is next to mine,yet she insists on taking part of my space,I will post a pic of what I have done to deter this,

I have politely asked her not to do this,I even painted a white line,this pic will show you ,the lengths I have had to go to stop it!....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 05:14 PM

Not sure you would need an anti ram post pesta, if it’s secured properly with resin anchors, it’s not going to move, if your neighbor runs into it at any sort of speed it will do considerable damage to her car, which will cost a lot to fix, she’ll only do it once....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-04-2019, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Not sure you would need an anti ram post pesta, if it’s secured properly with resin anchors, it’s not going to move, if your neighbor runs into it at any sort of speed it will do considerable damage to her car, which will cost a lot to fix, she’ll only do it once....
I know where to come,if I need advice,...about a bollard,can I ask you Primus?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:12 PM

How about a post at the front and the end of the white line with a chain suspended between both?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:17 PM

I'm not sure I understand what the Gazebo is for. Are you saying that your neighbour parks inside it or does he have to remove it to park? Does it stop others parking there?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-04-2019, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
How about a post at the front and the end of the white line with a chain suspended between both?
That is a brilliant idea,thank you Judd,so much help from everyone,

Do you reckon madam will knock into the post?..

I have seen some woman drivers,but boy she takes the biscuit,..
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I know where to come,if I need advice,...about a bollard,can I ask you Primus?
No probs Pauline...
Primus1
York

22-04-2019, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
That is a brilliant idea,thank you Judd,so much help from everyone,

Do you reckon madam will knock into the post?..

I have seen some woman drivers,but boy she takes the biscuit,..
She might, but as I said earlier, she’ll soon get sick of having to repair her car, even relatively minor scratches can be costly to fix.. assuming of course she’s not driving an old banger

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top