Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 04:56 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

Taking 'Thing' to meet the Wound Manager at the GP surgery this morning. Not sure exactly what she is going to do - but - it is a 45min appointment slot. I don't actually want him 'managed' - I want him gone!

If the weather stays friendly - I may have a wander into town afterward.

Have a lovely day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning Tabbles, not sure what "Thing" is, but I hope you gst the result that you want...

Morning everyone, a lovely bright start here and wall to wall sunshine forecast for the rest of the day, bring it on......

Not much planned for the day other than a visit to the garden centre to find a gift for my sister's 50th anniversary in a few days.

Enjoy your day folks
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:35 AM

Morning all.

Barry - I'm sure you'll find a nice gift at the garden centre. We were shopping for new pots and plants yesterday after virtually neglecting ours last year (the garden, not my sister).

Tabby - hope you get 'Thing' sorted out. If it can't be done by the vet, contact Marvel Comics

I must find a new dentist this afternoon. My front crown is now very loose and in danger of falling out into my sandwich. I'll be ringing a few later to get booked in.

Have a nice day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 06:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm wondering what 'Thing' is too ST.

It's a nice sunny day here in my little corner of Derbyshire.

This afternoon I have my aqua fit class at the local pool & we're out for a meal with friends tonight to discuss a little break we have planned at Warners Thorsby Hall Hotel.

The kind of day I look forward to.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 06:58 AM

Good morning all.

'Thing' is something that has grown on Tabs Toe.

Hope you get on well at the Doctors Tabs.

Last day here for me, then we are on the move.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:05 AM

Good Morning all

Sorry 'thing' is still a problem tabs I was hoping it would be sorted by now

Gorgeous day yesterday here...I bought lots of plants from a little man locally. At least I thought there were lots but they just seem to disappear in the garden don't they...might have to buy more today

I had some really bad news yesterday...I wish I was good at sharing like some people here but honest my fingers won't type the words....maybe when it's not so raw I might share then again knowing me possibly not.

Another gorgeous day and a pal is cooking dinner for me later....so much to be happy about.

Have a good day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 07:40 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Blue skies and bright sunshine this morning again, a very welcome change. It looks likely to continue like this for the rest of the week, if the weather forecast is correct.

What to do for the day? Well, it's working out in the garden, the lawns will at last hopefully, be cut and look less like meadows!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:24 AM

A quick good morning all, as a busy day ahead.

Glorious morning here. I always want to be outside when it's like this.

Summer - not sure what your bad news is, but I hope you are alright.
You have friends here if you want to talk later.

Enjoy your day folks.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:29 AM

First time I,ve 'spoken' on this Good Morning thread but I wish you all a very good morning.
My day started abut six. Got up, showered, had breakfast, Did the chores, cleaned and filled Bob3s seed feeder, (Budgie) , hung some washing out and am now going to go for my morning walk. Then take whatever the rest of the day throws at me.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

'Thing' is something that has grown on Tabs Toe.

Hope you get on well at the Doctors Tabs.

Last day here for me, then we are on the move.

Have a nice day all.
Good luck with the move Susie, an exciting time but exhausting work... hope it all goes well...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top