Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:42 AM

Re: Danny Baker Sacked for "Racist" Tweet About Royal Baby

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Artful Todger.
Could you please explain what you mean by "Trailer Park Trash". Are you suggesting that everyone living in a trailer park is 'trash'?
It's an American expression used to describe the sector of society who are not representative of the majority of Americans who live in sited mobile homes but a minority who live dysfunctional lives. I guess the closest type in the UK are the majority of so-called Travellers.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Oh, do give it a rest, AT!

Maybe if you really took the trouble to find out how much the Royal Family does for this country, you wouldn't be so scathing.
The Windsors do nothing for this country other than the monarch is titular head of state. The rest swan around relying on their propaganda machine to create and maintain the illusion that they are even as much as a cracked glass eye, neither use or ornament.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I havent read much about her but I did see her speech at her graduation on utube it was very good. She is obviously the type of woman who excels at everything she puts her mind to.

I just hope being a Royal isn't too boring and she doesn't become restless....give her a chance for goodness sake.....and I agree being born in less than perfect circumstances is irrelevant.
Summer, l think, nearly everything Meghan does, is like she is in an acting role.
l don't think she will be too bored. She now has the perfect platform to spout off her strong opinions on various subjects.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Harry has made a huge mistake, it runs in the family.

He's in love.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Harry has made a huge mistake, it runs in the family.

I think that a lot of families will say the same thing about a spouse they disapprove of. My old mum said as much when I married my missus. Only after fifteen years or so matrimony did she finally admit she wasn't so bad after all. They became great friends right up to the time when my wife died - we'd still be together now otherwise.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I think that a lot of families will say the same thing about a spouse they disapprove of. My old mum said as much when I married my missus. Only after fifteen years or so matrimony did she finally admit she wasn't so bad after all. They became great friends right up to the time when my wife died - we'd still be together now otherwise.
What is it with Mum's Judd? Sometimes they are so protective of their sons that they cause all sorts of problems for them. I feel for you being in the middle but glad it sorted itself out in the end.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Police are investigating him over his racist tweet
That is called "wasting police time".

Which is an offence in itself.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:27 AM

He had it coming he only has himself to blame tra la !

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top