Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 08:47 AM

Re: How many more?

What annoys me more than many things is that members of the HOL can book in,, collect £300 and then go home. And it,s legal.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
What annoys me more than many things is that members of the HOL can book in,, collect £300 and then go home. And it,s legal.
Some people working for a living don't get £300 for more than half a week's real work, not like those you comment on who get £1,500 a week for just arriving and doing absolutely nothing! In any other area this would be fraud, perhaps it is and they've just got away with it for years?

I reckon it's time they clocked in and out, as many of us used to be obliged to do. That way, using technology, it could all be recorded and their attendance hours put online so that everybody can see what some of those 'serial fiddlers' are not doing.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:42 AM

Beginning to think being an embezzler, or a cheat is part of the job description for MPs these days. Every Party and even the SNP...…...Now that shocked me, they've kept their noses clean up till recently...….Sigh.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 10:06 PM

They're all thieving bastards. A few more have just been rooted out from the main political parties for claiming money for their `dependent` adult children.

To look at the left-wing press, you would think that it is only Tory MPs who have made these claims when in actual fact some Labour MPs are also culpable that's not worth reporting obviously.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top