Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 09:50 PM

Re: Meanwhile in Wales Farage Gains Traction

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
No, that would be Brexit
Worse than Corbyn?

You're havin' a giraffe!
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Worse than Corbyn?

You're havin' a giraffe!
Delusional left wing or delusional right wing it makes little difference . Both will materially damage and weaken this country however leaving without a deal just edges it
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 11:23 AM

Delusional left wing or delusional right wing it makes little difference . Both will materially damage and weaken this country however leaving without a deal just edges it

Corbyn would destroy our economy with his marxist manifesto.

He would then destroy our national security ...

A no deal Brexit will be nothing like such a disaster.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Corbyn would destroy our economy with his marxist manifesto.

He would then destroy our national security ...

A no deal Brexit will be nothing like such a disaster.
I was including Corbyn and his cronies in that statement as I referred to both right and left wing, neither of which would we good for our count but it seems that both seem to have the ability to appeal to people’s fears and prejudices and the weak willed flock to them. It’s a lesson we should have learned from the 1930’s

No deal would be disastrous and only advantageous to those seeking to profit from the ensuing damage.

I have yet to see any plausible analysis that can demonstrate that leaving without a deal will be good for the UK.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 10:59 AM

I was including Corbyn and his cronies in that statement as I referred to both right and left wing, neither of which would we good for our count but it seems that both seem to have the ability to appeal to people’s fears and prejudices and the weak willed flock to them. It’s a lesson we should have learned from the 1930’s

No deal would be disastrous and only advantageous to those seeking to profit from the ensuing damage.

I have yet to see any plausible analysis that can demonstrate that leaving without a deal will be good for the UK.
Who are you voting for in the EU elections ?

4th time of asking .....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top