Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 11:12 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Just been down to our local village to vote. The number of people going to vote was a constant stream, so on that basis I would not be surprised for a large turnout right across the country
Maybe the hot weather has helped because it is scorching here at the moment,how long it will last is another thing.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good to see people out and about, I've spent many a happy hour, or two, running and walking around Derbyshire over the years Carol, some amazing places away from the madding crowd.....

And I've also been up to the Cow and Calf at Ilkley a number of times Summer, I think I would have made a lot better runner if I had lived in and around Ilkley...

So, moving seamlessly on... Had a better than usual five mile run this morning, very quiet out in the country with just the haunting sound of a few Lapwings flying overhead after I disturbed them in a fallow field. I appear to have escaped the run with no after effects, so will have a walk down to the village polling station to give Nigel my support......

Just eight day remaining until I board the P&O ship Azura for a cruise along the coast of Norway (Fjords) but first there's grass to cut and hedges to trim, and find out where I put my Speedo's after my last holiday.....

We have been on that ship when we did the Caribbean cruise.

it was with the Britannia in one port

Azura left---- Britannia on right

we did the Fjords on another sister ship which is a bit smaller so can go further up in the Fjords
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 08:40 PM

We did the Caribbean on the Azura last year Realspeed, that's her on the left but it's Adventure of the Seas on the right....For a minute there I thought we might have been on the same cruise.....

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

25-05-2019, 01:18 AM

We were on the Azura in 2017 in March of that year.

Last year 2018 was the fjords in the Aurora

this year with Pincess cruise line on the Diamond Princess.

Next year is a river one with Viking Cruise on the Viking Skadi

the cruise we are doing ( already booked and deposit paid)

https://www.vikingrivercruises.co.uk...est/index.html

Just checked and looks as if the dates we have are already sold out, so it pays to book early

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top