Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 04:28 PM

Re: Did He Really say That?

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->

There are some controlled experiments that were done on exposing women to natural male smells, and which they preferred etc.
Actually it's funny you should say that. I remember when I used to catch the train at London Bridge Station every evening and in the summer months the Gent's toilets were often ..... well, sort of chucking up a bit.... a bit smelly. It took me a while to notice but it was surprising how many women were waiting for their train right outside, whereas the men tended to move up the platform a bit.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->

I knew a woman who dated a much younger man and he preferred her to wear no deodorant so she didn’t.
I personally don’t understand that in the least.
Most of us are trying to stay as fresh and clean as possible.
This makes no sense to me whatsoever but I suppose that’s why it’s considered some type of fettish.
We probably lead a very unnatural life because in the olden days people were more smelly. I think that younger people have dubious hygiene and are more inclined to be smelly. But I am thankful that we lived in an era this was not acceptable!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yeahhhh. You could write this out thirty different ways and it still won’t change my natural disgust.
In previous centuries bathing was considered a luxury. Many only bathed twice a year. I wouldn’t have survived in that era
No chance
No way
Just NO! Lol

And then they wore the same layered clothes over and over again. Can you imagine someone with extreme OCD germ phobia. But then again, perhaps this is a new mental disorder
I dunno . Don’t get me overthinking this. LOL
That's why brides carried nosegays at their wedding - to hide the stench.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not using any deodorant?.......... Are you Sure?
Ball or aerosol - neither, it's for me armpits....

Well someone had to say it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:01 PM

Forgotten that one.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Ball or aerosol - neither, it's for me armpits....

Well someone had to say it.
Urgh!

I've always thought that 'axilla' sounds so much nicer than 'armpit'.

And anyway, if we have armpits, why don't we have legpits?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top