Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 07:02 PM

Re: I Picked Queen Elizabeth Up Off The Floor Today..

One too many at a garden party.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 08:52 PM

You had booked a day at Buckingham palace and were walking around admiring one of the State rooms when suddenly you heard a loud crash. As you looked round, you saw Paul Burrell making a run for it after attempting to steal a portrait of the Queen to add to his collection of Royal memorabilia.

Unfortunately, his flick knife had punctured a hole straight through Liz's eye but after rummaging through your rucksack, you found some clear nail polish and managed to patch it up before hanging it back on the wall. Luckily no one else saw what happened.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Upside down then?
@ Floydy.

Come on then Art - Did you knock a rose over at a garden centre?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:30 AM

Oh curses!!! and there I was thinking it could be the start of establishing a true democracy and converting to becoming a Republic !!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:45 AM

Come on, Artangel, reveal all!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:49 AM

I was at Buckingham Palace for Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth’s Garden Party.
I had just been chatting to Peter Andre and his doctor wife Emily. Emily looked stunning in her ASOS £38 dress. I was just talking to her about the state of the NHS, when Peter Andre started singing ‘Mysterious Girl’. It was excruciating and was hurting my ears to listen too. I had to get away.

I pretended to have a fit of coughing and made my way over to view the exquisite flower beds.
I was admiring the flowers, when suddenly l heard a crash. I turned round and there was Queen Elizabeth on the floor. She had been speeding in her battery car, took the bend too fast and toppled out.

I wanted to help her but was frightened her security people would shoot me on sight thinking l was an assassin.
I decided l must help her and disappear before they came.
This l did and took her somewhere safe.

Now did l dream this? Let me think....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I was at Buckingham Palace for Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth’s Garden Party.
I had just been chatting to Peter Andre and his doctor wife Emily. Emily looked stunning in her ASOS £38 dress. I was just talking to her about the state of the NHS, when Peter Andre started singing ‘Mysterious Girl’. It was excruciating and was hurting my ears to listen too. I had to get away.

I pretended to have a fit of coughing and made my way over to view the exquisite flower beds.
I was admiring the flowers, when suddenly l heard a crash. I turned round and there was Queen Elizabeth on the floor. She had been speeding in her battery chair, took the bend too fast and toppled out.

I wanted to help her but was frightened her security people would shoot me on sight thinking l was an assassin.
I decided l must help her and disappear before they came.
This l did and took her somewhere safe.

Now did l dream this? Let me think....
That's worse than my explanation.... You were in bed!!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Come on, Artangel, reveal all!
Come on Art, what's the answer?
It was a dream??
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Come on Art, what's the answer?
It was a dream??
Ok, ruthio, l didn’t want to brag but Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth and her corgis called in for tea, here yesterday.
She was on the patio, sipping her tea, with her little finger stuck out. She then bent over to give one of the corgis a bit of bread off the cucumber sandwiches with no crusts, l made for her. When l heard a crash.
I was admiring the Marigolds, l got in exchange for half a dozen eggs, when l head the crash. I didn’t help her straight away, as you know corgis can be a bit nasty and l didn’t want to get nipped. Besides my Tetanus injection is four months overdue and l didn’t want to get Lockjaw.

I did help her but then Pip had come to collect her to go home, so l left him to see to her..

No l haven’t been drinking!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ok, ruthio, l didn’t want to brag but Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth and her corgis called in for tea, here yesterday.
She was on the patio, sipping her tea, with her little finger stuck out. She then bent over to give one of the corgis a bit of bread off the cucumber sandwiches with no crusts, l made for her. When l heard a crash.
I was admiring the Marigolds, l got in exchange for half a dozen eggs, when l head the crash. I didn’t help her straight away, as you know corgis can be a bit nasty and l didn’t want to get nipped. Besides my Tetanus injection is four months overdue and l didn’t want to get Lockjaw.

I did help her but then Pip had come to collect her to go home, so l left him to see to her..

No l haven’t been drinking!
Whaccy baccy in that case!!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top