Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 09:55 PM

Can someone stop the World I may want to get off

I am not in the slightest really political I like/agree with some of the political parties views....equally some I cannot abide others I am indifferent.

But today while getting my petrol I was chatting to a chap who said "May has resigned" I said "Oh right" then he dropped the other shoe that made me look up "Boris Johnson could end up as Prime minister" which got my attention then he said "can you see it Johnson and Trump...God help us"

Hence my comment can anyone stop the World I may want to get off shortly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:00 PM

Re: Can someone stop the World I may want to get off

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
I am not in the slightest really political I like/agree with some of the political parties views....equally some I cannot abide others I am indifferent.

But today while getting my petrol I was chatting to a chap who said "May has resigned" I said "Oh right" then he dropped the other shoe that made me look up "Boris Johnson could end up as Prime minister" which got my attention then he said "can you see it Johnson and Trump...God help us"

They could start sharing tips on hair management.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:04 PM

Boris has a bicycle, that should seal his fate on here.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:07 AM

He is favourite, but reports say is ready for a courtroom battle against Tory MPs trying to block him from getting elected as the new party leader.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Boris has a bicycle, that should seal his fate on here.
a unicycle would be more suitable.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 10:15 AM

Sorry but this is the fast train.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 10:16 AM

Don't concern Yourself Kazz,the World will keep on turning no matter what eejits are in No 10 or the Whitehouse,We just have to hope They don't feck-up any more than The Others have done
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Don't concern Yourself Kazz,the World will keep on turning no matter what eejits are in No 10 or the Whitehouse,We just have to hope They don't feck-up any more than The Others have done
I don't think they can but then again look what Cameron did ………………….
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 10:42 AM

Aye,We're all doomed..doomed I say
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 11:44 AM

I don't think they can but then again look what Cameron did ………………….

Wrong Kazz darlin' - just remember that useless git Trump carries the key to the nuclear arsenal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top