Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 02:30 PM

Re: 26/5/19 Thanks to all,who have posted this morning

Hi

Twink, you have a fantastic house in a fantastic location.

Downsizing is great when you get older, so much freedom.

My conservatory in Prees was bigger than my ground floor here.

I am so much happier, I really am.

I am still close enough to give you a hand moving and I will do so if you need it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 02:30 PM

Wishing you all the best with your sale, Twink, hope it's not too stressful a time for you.

It's good to know there has been plenty of interest on the first day!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Twink, you have a fantastic house in a fantastic location.

Downsizing is great when you get older, so much freedom.

My conservatory in Prees was bigger than my ground floor here.

I am so much happier, I really am.

I am still close enough to give you a hand moving and I will do so if you need it.
That is very kind of you Swim, but there won't be much to move. The big furniture in this house will be offered to a big charity shop, or something similar & I will use the money I get from the house to buy new things that will suit my new home. I will get a small removal company to move the rest & I think I can manage the cats beds on my own!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thank you Surfermom. Perhap we could both have a glass of wine to celebrate when we have both moved.
You are on!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Careful with 'chains'.
That's good advice Twink. I would also hide the Iron Maiden and the whip collection. Eventually, they will ask to see the cellar.

Hope it all goes smoothly Twinkles and don't forget the party.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ah, best of luck Twink.
It sounds like you've got good interest, so fingers crossed.

At the rate I'm going you'll move before I manage to.
Crikey Morty, I thought you would have had the angst and excitement of moving by now, it seems SO long ago. Sorry to hear you're still there. Fingers crossed it won't be much longer.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

PS. Take your profile pic off, as your property could be traced.
Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks but I am not sure how they would link my property to my picture... unless they already know me. Even delivery vans find it impossible to find me when they have my name and address.
Anyway the way things are going it doesn't look like I will be here for long!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
They would not find it through you personally but by where you are standing, which is quite distinctive and probably shows in their marketing pics online. You have also said, when it went on the market. They just need your location.
Twink .... funnily enough I check Rightmove regularly, and picked up on your house yesterday Not because I know where you live, although I had a rough idea by things you said in the Hot Seat, but because I recognised the archway and the ring of pics near you in your pic!

BTW, hope all the mayhem will go smoothly without hiccups for you Twink

PS, you could have cut the grass

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
We moved about six weeks ago. Yes, it's a challenge and stress. We are still unpacking.

Mmmmm, I see a car with a registration number that could be traced to your address Bes
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:44 PM

Good luck with the sale Twinky, I keep thinking of putting our house on the market, selling up and going to live in a caravan and live of the proceeds of my house so we can retire. Maybe one day.

Funnily enough I looked in one of my cupboards today and thought to myself how we will have our work cut out when we are moving, its so blooming cluttered with junk we don't even need, maybe I should start clearing out now.

Good luck with your clearing out, do it in stages, don't try to do it all at once, it can be so stressful.

Let us know if you sell. x
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 11:27 PM

Make sure those cats approve of their new address!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->

PS, you could have cut the grass

That is one of the reasons I am selling Pesta! It is a big garden & I have a lot of joint pain. They are doing tests to find what is causing it..... but doing such a large garden & keeping the house on order is getting a bit too much for me now!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:06 AM

Wishing you luck with the sale Twinkss. We've done it a few times, and know you just have to be patient, it always works out in the end.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top