Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 04:02 PM

Nudity

How comfortable are you with it?
Since I have been a regular swimmer I have noticed that I am nowhere near as liberal about it as I thought.

In the gym I go to there is only one "modesty" cubicle which at busy times is almost impossible to have use of.
I have mastered a few techniques over the months which allow me to bare very little whilst dressing and undressing in public
There are many women though, regardless of their age, size or shape, who will just wander around stark naked. Some "regulars" will even engage in lengthy conversations and that's the bit I'm most coy about! Although my peripheral vision means I'm seeing everything ...I make a strenuous effort to fix my gaze on their eyes

I think a partner is the only other I want to see without clothes and he, me.

Are you fairly reserved like that too?
Are women more coy than men I wonder?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 04:14 PM

Re: Nudity

I was OK about it when younger but not now. The body is older, more battle scarred and I prefer to keep it out of view.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 04:25 PM

Strangely enough I have been happy to sunbathe topless on a beach ( although not in recent years) but would never sunbathe naked.
I don't think I would like to be naked in a changing room either, so I assume it is what we accept as the norm that makes us comfortable.

Maybe some of us associate nudity with sex and that is why it is only acceptable with our partners?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 04:37 PM

My gym changing room is communal with only 2 cubicles and I have been known to sit and wait for one of them to come available

Never will I change and get naked in front of others, even though now I ve lost a lot of weight. I.m not comfortable baring my body in front of anyone but my husband .

I would however if I had my own pool just LOVE to go for a naked swim, I imagine it to be very liberating.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 04:43 PM

Ooh yes!
Skinny dipping IS VERY liberating

(Once... in my youth!)
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I have mastered a few techniques over the months which allow me to bare very little whilst dressing and undressing in public
There are many women though, regardless of their age, size or shape, who will just wander around stark naked. Some "regulars" will even engage in lengthy conversations and that's the bit I'm most coy about! Although my peripheral vision means I'm seeing everything ...I make a strenuous effort to fix my gaze on their eyes
It's just the same at my gym/pool & I do/feel just the same way you do Rhian.

I'm not shy exactly but I don't like to flash it around!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 05:26 PM

I am currently wandering around the house topless

I have a sore rash under my boobs which started when my son took me out to lunch and I wore a new bra .
I don't usually wear a bra at home and think my skin has got out of the habit.
There is a shirt on hand to be grabbed if anyone comes to the door .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 05:46 PM

I am very shy when it comes to nudity. If it was in a public place l would have to run and hide behind something, or grab something to hide my crucial bits.
In a relationship, l am fine once l am past caring!

I have found men are more likely to have no inhibitions.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am currently wandering around the house topless

I have a sore rash under my boobs which started when my son took me out to lunch and I wore a new bra .
I don't usually wear a bra at home and think my skin has got out of the habit.
There is a shirt on hand to be grabbed if anyone comes to the door .
Meg I have suffered something similar and it may be a fungal infection, caused by perspiration. Your pharmacy can give you a suitable cream so, if it doesn't heal over the holiday weekend I would ask them.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 05:54 PM

Can't see a problem with walking round in the nuddy if you're all women, you haven't got anything different to other women (presumably).

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top