Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 04:48 PM

Kimberley Foster grrr

If I get many more phone calls for Kimberley Foster I may throw my phone out the window. Obviously she has given my number for some reason and I'm averaging seven calls a day from various companies looking for her.

So anyone knows Kimberley give her a slap from me
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 04:52 PM

Re: Kimberley Foster grrr

When you say various companies are looking for her ... how do you mean Julie?

Take care. I had that happen to me ... and then the invoices and ordered goods started arriving .. and the car loan agreements in their name, for my address.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 04:58 PM

Ooooooo I had that problem a couple of years ago!
Kept getting letters for some blooming woman who had taken out car insurance and presumably given our address.
Called the company and raised hell in the end.

Julie you must insist the company gives you their contact number and then start to raise hell.

Better still tell the caller she's dead...that should do it!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 04:58 PM

We get calls on a frequent basis on our landline for a woman who obviously had our phone number before we were allotted it when we moved here in 2012!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 05:01 PM

what I couldn't figure out with mine was ... why he had some computer cables delivered to my house.
I mean I ask you .. what was he going to do? Knock on the front door and ask me for them.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 05:20 PM

You can bet your life that she was the last tenant in your flat before you Julie, tell your landlord.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
You can bet your life that she was the last tenant in your flat before you Julie, tell your landlord.

Not necessarily Julie.
My friend has had this happening to her on and off for the last couple of years. People keep phoning her and asking for a Mitford Brown (I think that's who it was). She has told them over and over she hasn't a clue who this person is - and she has lived in her house for over 70 years, so nothing to do with previous tenants there.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 10:41 PM

We have had the flat since it was built in 1989 so not a previous tenant, it's my mobile they keep ringing, apparently she was trying to take out insurance on a holiday initially, then a loan, I've had job offers, and some one rather persistently ringing saying she gave him her number so he is calling for a date. The financial ones are pretty quick to react and investigate and stop calling me. The man wanting a date I'm getting tempted to go myself just to prove I'm not her
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 10:43 PM

She may have inadvertently put a wrong number in an online form, for example an 8 instead of a 9

There could be a number of innocent reasons.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2016, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
That is probably not the case as number change when new people take over. We don't have the same number as the former owners of our property, we were issued with a new one. The people who bought our former home have a different number to ours.

BTW I don't think it very fair that this person's name is displayed on this forum without their permission! The forum could be in bother for not removing it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top