Join for free
Page 437 of 737 « First < 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 03:49 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by JJ50 ->
Unless I am ill I never fall asleep during the day.
It's just lucky that I'm normally driving so I'm already sitting down.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'll be OK I sleep a lot, naps too! In fact I got up at 10.30 today.
Usually up by 7am, back to sleep by 2 pm - 4ish. I'll be ok...
I had 4 hours sleep last night
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 03:50 PM

Noisy People rant....

I'VE BEEN BANNED FROM ASDA
Yesterday I was at my local Asda store buying a large bag of My Dog dog food for my loyal pet Fang der Wunderhund and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 10 kilograms before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with My Dog nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. I'm now banned from Asda.

Actually I found the above on f/b so I thought I would share
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I heard that Rehab, on the news this morning, I wondered if it was April the 1st or something.
I am hoping they bring in a law about having a leg over...
Kowhaigirl
New Zealand
Kowhaigirl is female 

13-07-2019, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Noisy People rant....

Yesterday I was at my local Asda store buying a large bag of My Dog dog food for my loyal pet Fang der Wunderhund and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had an elephant?

Lmfao! I would have been having a heart attack too lol
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 04:06 PM

Noisy People rant....

What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 10 kilograms before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with My Dog nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. I'm now banned from Asda.

So funny Rehab. Made me laugh anyway.... here's a treat.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-07-2019, 04:07 PM

I am hoping they bring in a law about having a leg over...
They might say it has to last for the two hours you save on sleep.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 05:41 PM

Noisy People rant....

Good job you confessed you old rogue, because I have seen that before too, so I knew you were telling porklies. X
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-07-2019, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They might say it has to last for the two hours you save on sleep.
Two hours no bloody chance
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-07-2019, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good job you confessed you old rogue, because I have seen that before too, so I knew you were telling porklies. X
It made me laugh, it’s the sort of thing I would do

Page 437 of 737 « First < 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top