Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 03:57 PM

Spooks

So who likes this. One of the best programmes on TV for me and sadly the last series of all. I reckon Harry Pearce will be killed at the end.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 06:39 PM

Re: Spooks

I regret I've never watched it, DL
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 06:42 PM

I like this as well, shame itsnot staying longer, they have killed a few off so I suppose Harry will be next.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 07:25 PM

Yes, one of our favorites too DL, although I can't really boast that I've understood most of it....
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2011, 02:17 PM

But Downton Abbey's on the other side!
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2011, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I think thats been done deliberately as well but I've not watched the last series of D A so Spooks does it for me. In any case you can watch it on catch up tv or whatever you have to watch repeats of the programmes you've missed.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2011, 02:50 PM

That's right DL, I can watch Spooks on Catch up. In fact I purposely save a good programme to watch on catch up when I'm doing the boring housework as I can't stand most of the daytime TV.
The Dog Lover
Watford

27-09-2011, 02:54 PM

That's right DL, I can watch Spooks on Catch up. In fact I purposely save a good programme to watch on catch up when I'm doing the boring housework as I can't stand most of the daytime TV.
I know it is pretty dire. I miss most of it as I work Mon - Thur but I do like Deal no Deal so watch that on catch Up when I get home.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2011, 06:12 PM

Is there anyone in the land without some sort of recording equipment or the ability to use catch up? It amazes me that the programmers don't yet realise this, because it negates the effectiveness of their programming in the pathetic competition for viewers....

We record everything that we want to watch on the commercial channels anyway, so that we can fast forward through the adverts....bliss...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 06:08 PM

Oh isnt it great having Spooks on, as some people say "It really rocks" I am mesmerised, but dont ask me to explain it please!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top