Join for free
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

09-12-2011, 07:02 PM

Harry Morgan

The actor Harry Morgan has died aged 96.
He appeared in more than 100 films but was probably best known for the anti war television series M*A*S*H where he played Colonel Sherman Potter.

As his record shows he was a prolific actor in film and on TV, notably the detective series Dragnet along with Jack Webb in the late sixties.

In film he worked with such greats as Henry Fonda, Gary Cooper, Jimmy Stewart and Spencer Tracy to name but a few.

RIP Harry, more sets await you.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 08:01 PM

Re: Harry Morgan

Used to like Mash Hammer,is it my imagination or was TV better in those days?
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2011, 08:26 PM

I loved MASH RIP Harry you were great in it. One of the best series ever to come out of the USA
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2011, 08:45 AM

M.A.S.H. one of my favourites, ask anyone, and Harry Morgan as Colonel Potter and his horse Sophie really made the show come to life.
RIP Harry.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top