Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 11:41 PM

Eastenders

Did anyone watch it this evening?

I thought Pat's performance was amazing!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 11:45 PM

Re: Eastenders

yes Mags I did and tonight and yesterday I had tears running down my face, she was great.Also nice to see David in it, it took me back.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 11:49 PM

Haven't watched Eastenders for long time. Had a choice between Harry Potter or Eastenders and Eastenders won. Didn't know Pat was going out, and what a brilliant performance she gave-even had tears running down my face!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 11:53 PM

Yes I watched it and even though I knew what was going to happen I was choked up, she played her part brilliantly and so did the rest of the cast, especially David.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 11:54 PM

I had tears welling up too, Pat's performance was outstanding and I hope she gets some recognition for it.
I had a feeling David would turn up right at the end and I'm glad he made his peace with his mum before it was too late. Janine too she has a soft spot after all!
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:01 AM

its was a brilliant episode, very sad and emotional, Janine was good as was David.

the final scenes with Pat and david were heart breaking
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:01 AM

I used to watch Eastenders years ago, then I had a break from it for a few years, but went back again about 18 months or so ago.

It was a very emotional exit, and it was good to see that David made his peace with his mum and was holding her at the end.

I get the feeling that Janine will be a changed woman after this as well.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I used to watch Eastenders years ago, then I had a break from it for a few years, but went back again about 18 months or so ago.

It was a very emotional exit, and it was good to see that David made his peace with his mum and was holding her at the end.

I get the feeling that Janine will be a changed woman after this as well.
It was only fitting David was with his mum at the end, it was a very bitter sweet moment.

I would like to think pats death will change Janine however loosing her gran who i believe she did love in the end, did nothing to change her evil ways.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 01:00 AM

You're right there Kitty, but Janine wasn't pregnant when she lost her gran. I pity the girl because she truly doesn't believe that anyone has ever/could ever love her. Let us hope that being responsible for a baby will change her - for the better. Who knows?
Kitty
London

02-01-2012, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
You're right there Kitty, but Janine wasn't pregnant when she lost her gran. I pity the girl because she truly doesn't believe that anyone has ever/could ever love her. Let us hope that being responsible for a baby will change her - for the better. Who knows?

Well Mollie i have to agree with you 100% on that, but one thing will a nice Janine be something the viewers want? i would but i think they love the evil Janine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top