Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 04:53 PM

Re: Fanny Bomb

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
It would make you ill - probably still moving on the plate !
Nah, that was her crabs. No, sorry, lobsters. Crabs move sideways!
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Yes, that's the latest type of drink apparently. Jagermeister and Irn Bru. My youngest son works in a club and he says it's all the rage. Imagine even having to order it?!
Who the heck thinks these things up?
I couldn't keep a straight face asking alice!

Jagermeister's nice but asking for a Fanny Bomb would crease me up!
I remember drinking Oude Jenever with Amstel chasers in Rotterdam - er - well I can remember bits of it, before - er - the Rijkspolitie pulled me up and put me in a cell overnight......I was an idiot at times but then, I wouldn't have the memories would I?! stevmk2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:40 PM

We have two popular whiskeys over here, there's Bushmills from the North and Jameson's Redbreast from the South, Black Bushmills is more popular down here. I had whiskey drinking relations over from America back in the 1980's and took them to a nice pub in the city, behind the bar was a barmaid, not common to see a barmaid in Dublin back then, imagine her face when I went up to the bar and asked for "Two large Redbreasts and a small Black Bush"
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
We have two popular whiskeys over here, there's Bushmills from the North and Jameson's Redbreast from the South, Black Bushmills is more popular down here. I had whiskey drinking relations over from America back in the 1980's and took them to a nice pub in the city, behind the bar was a barmaid, not common to see a barmaid in Dublin back then, imagine her face when I went up to the bar and asked for "Two large Redbreasts and a small Black Bush"
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
... asked for "Two large Redbreasts and a small Black Bush"
Must try asking in the Irish Club!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2014, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
Or even Fanny Craddocks haddock...thought it was a bit fishy!
Johnny once said he hoped everyone's donuts came out like fanny's
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2014, 02:13 PM

Mary Berry has just said on television that her Christmas would not be complete without a good stuffing.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2014, 04:06 PM

Fanny............the advertising campaign from Irn Bru

Jaegermister. ........potent cough medicine type drink.

Fannybomb. ......glass of Irn Bru with a Jaeger shot dropped in

Jaegerbomb...............red bull with a shot of Jaeger dropped in

Lovely............H
Fender Bender
By the pc

21-12-2014, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by HTB ->

Jaegermister. ........potent cough medicine type drink.
The Danes have a similar drink to Jaeger called Gammel Dansk. Lot better, its known to be healthy, and promote well being...
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2014, 05:13 PM

I've had a few fanny bombs in my time, they go off like a rocket!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top