Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 02:55 PM

My dishwasher dont work ..

Grrrr got up this morning still feeling ill ....only to be told the dishwasher wasn't working , so I kicked her lol....seriously that is something I didn't need on a Sunday morning...However not to be beaten and after a bit of research out came my tools stripped it out and a hour or so later 1 working dishwasher ..so i saved myself £100 or so .....plus i didn't cough once until i sat down ....
ps i feel in a better mood now , but I aint gonna tell the wife its fixed .....gonna let her sweat a bit
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

14-04-2013, 04:40 PM

Re: My dishwasher dont work ..

Nice!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:09 PM

Glad you got it fixed Steve but can't quite see why you need to make her sweat a bit? Surely she'll give you a pat on the head.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 07:25 PM

Ha ha ...I have told her many time to clean any scraps of the plates before putting them in..i have found food bones even tooth picks in it before now even found a tea bag in the filter once ....she is the same with the washing machine ..never checks the pockets for coins etc ..i have found money combs my wallet even a mobile phone in that before ....i have told her i cant get it repaired for 2 weeks
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-04-2013, 02:59 PM

What have you been doing whilst you were out of work, sitting on your backside expecting your wife to wait on you? Why didn't you load the dishwasher, and put the washing in the machine?
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

15-04-2013, 04:11 PM

Oh dear willow willow ....It seems to me that you just love to rub people up the wrong way ....well it aint going to work with me to be honest.... do you get your kicks by insulting peoples intelligence??? ...but i will answer your questions ...yes i do put the dishes in i do put the clothes in ...i buy the machines I fit the machines and i repair the machines ...I do all this so my wife does not have to crack her poor delicate hands and keep her cuticles all nice and soft and her countless clothes dont shrink or get spoilt..so if she wants to ignore the rules and treat the appliances as if they didn't matter ..ie bottle tops, bones food tooth picks in the dishwasher ..and by the way there is a spray attachment in the sink above to make it easy...she has put phones wallets and coins in the washing machine ...she has been known to make up a load with 2 items .....so before you blow me off get your facts straight ....or are you the same as my wife ......oblivious to common sense and instruction manuals .....
oh well better get of my backside and get the washing in get the veg done ready for tea , press my trousers ( going to see my ex boss about a poss job opportunity tomorrow) Oh bye the way i am just having a coffee break after hoovering up babysitting my granddaughter cleaning out my rats writing letters for jobs and to my council as they want money i aint got ....and if its ok I am going to have a beer....so if you can match my day so far especially with my cough and cold well done ...PS i even slept on the sofa last night so my coughing didn't keep my wife awake cos she had to work today....

luv a tired ukmartian xxxxxx

ps this is the polite edit lol
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-04-2013, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
Oh dear willow willow ....It seems to me that you just love to rub people up the wrong way ....well it aint going to work with me to be honest.... do you get your kicks by insulting peoples intelligence??? ...but i will answer your questions ...yes i do put the dishes in i do put the clothes in ...i buy the machines I fit the machines and i repair the machines ...I do all this so my wife does not have to crack her poor delicate hands and keep her cuticles all nice and soft and her countless clothes dont shrink or get spoilt..so if she wants to ignore the rules and treat the appliances as if they didn't matter ..ie bottle tops, bones food tooth picks in the dishwasher ..and by the way there is a spray attachment in the sink above to make it easy...she has put phones wallets and coins in the washing machine ...she has been known to make up a load with 2 items .....so before you blow me off get your facts straight ....or are you the same as my wife ......oblivious to common sense and instruction manuals .....
oh well better get of my backside and get the washing in get the veg done ready for tea , press my trousers ( going to see my ex boss about a poss job opportunity tomorrow) Oh bye the way i am just having a coffee break after hoovering up babysitting my granddaughter cleaning out my rats writing letters for jobs and to my council as they want money i aint got ....and if its ok I am going to have a beer....so if you can match my day so far especially with my cough and cold well done ...PS i even slept on the sofa last night so my coughing didn't keep my wife awake cos she had to work today....

luv a tired ukmartian xxxxxx

ps this is the polite edit lol
Oh you poor man!
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 05:22 PM

So now you have an idea of what us women have been managing for decades,and probably with much worse than a flippin' cold!!
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

15-04-2013, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
So now you have an idea of what us women have been managing for decades,and probably with much worse than a flippin' cold!!
Exactly! Why is it some men think they deserve a medal for doing what was called 'women's work' at one time?
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 10:35 PM

she has put phones WALLETS and coins in the washing machine .

Who did they belong to Martian? You lazy so and so did you leave them in your pockets? Personally I'd have put the coins in my purse, cos if you can't look after them you don't deserve them. Whilst you may be doing all you say, your wife is doing 2 jobs isn't she?? What do you mean "I buy the machines" does she spend her wages just on herself, and as she's a cleaner I don't think she'll have such soft delicate hands cos she's obviously a worker. You're a sanctimonious, arrogant fool and I feel sorry for her with your attitude what chauvinistic pig you are, I thought this kind of attitude was long dead. Isn't it her wages that allow you to go for that beer BTW.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top