Join for free
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 12:19 AM

Night owls.

Evening all......Jimbo here after a long absence.

I use to post in Night Owls in the middle of the night....remember.

Decided to have a look at the forum again and see that a few new members from Oz post when you lot are in bed. Just like I use to do.

For those that remember me it is 14 months since my Joyce passed away . She is still very sorely missed.

Well good night to you all.

James.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 12:22 AM

Re: Night owls.

Hello James it's lovely to see you here again!

I have been wondering how you are after losing your beloved Joyce, how are you keeping healthwise now?
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello James it's lovely to see you here again!

I have been wondering how you are after losing your beloved Joyce, how are you keeping healthwise now?

Hello Mags....Hope you are well......I am not to bad healthwise .....Lots of aches and pains,nothing much we can do about that..........Had no energy for a long time,doctor noticed that I was looking pale etc, She immediately sent for an ambulance and to cut a long story short I was give a transfusion of 4 bags of blood.......felt a lot better after that.
Nite nite Mags thanks for asking.
James.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 03:23 AM

Aw Jimbo it is so good to hear from you again after all this time. Your Joyce's passing was a terrible blow for you my old friend, but I'm glad you feel able to join us again, so keep posting because we're here for you if you need us.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 08:35 AM

Hello Jim - nice to meet ya ......
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 10:38 AM

Hello James, how nice to see you back with us. I wondered how you were getting along without your Joyce. Yes keep posting, you've many friends here. x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 12:28 PM

Hello stranger welcome back.
I was only thinking about you the other day Jim and hoping you were ok.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 12:38 PM

Jim matey, welcome back - stay with us this time and don't stray away. A couple of pints of Guiness should also be of some help to you too.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 02:01 PM

Nice to hear from you again Jimbo and I'm glad you're OK, I wondered where you'd got to, take Uncle Joe's advice and drink plenty of Guinness, Uncle knows best.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top