Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 05:34 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Taken on the harbour at Sark. I fetched my son from Birmingham airport yesterday, he's come over from Germany for my 80th birthday on Monday. I only went wrong once when leaving the airport - I'll take my sat-nav in future.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 06:57 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good Morning, it is good to listen to the rain on the conservatory roof this morning, it makes a change, and the garden looks greener already.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 07:38 AM

Good morning campers .....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 07:50 AM

Morning all.

Started to rain here in Essex, still blooming hot though.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 08:16 AM

Good morning
We have a cooler day thank goodness and some rain and that suits me nicely.
Far too hot in the night
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 08:41 AM

Morning all, overcast here but only just spitting with rain at the moment.

My day will be weather dependent today, if ity turns out too wet I might do some marquetry for a couple of hours..

Enjoy your day everyone,

Barry
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 08:57 AM

Good morning one and all.

Bright and sunny here at the moment but apparently, it's going to rain later today.

Lovely photo Alan - it reminds me of the headland at Groudle on the Island.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 09:15 AM

Good Morning, cloudy here this morning, but not raining yet, no doubt it will before the day is out.

An at home day for me, then out this evening
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 09:25 AM

Good morning, a lot cooler here, cloudy and it rained during the night.
In fact it feels quite fresh this morning.

Waiting for the pharmacy to deliver medication and some sort of stocking for me - I said I'd collect but they wouldn't hear of it
A couple of 'phone calls to make, some tomatoes to pick and a visit to the nurse later, not an exciting day
We need to get compost and other bits from the garden centre but I suppose it can wait 'til tomorrow.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone a very wet gloomy day here and not off to a good start when my laptop told me it was unable to connect to the internet and diagnostics found a problem
I did a lot of turning things on and off and seem to have got things sorted for the moment. My son and tame computer sorter is away this weekend so I am hoping things will be ok

While it is wet I am going to do some cooking, first thing on the list is pickled cabbage then gingerbread men

Enjoy your day all of you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top