Join for free
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 11:12 PM

Thanks for the welcome back.

Evening all.....Old Jimbo here again.............I want to thank all who gave me a welcome back again.
I wont be posting on Night Owls again because I sleep better these days and not wandering around in the middle of the night like I use to do.
Jem and Uncle mentioned Guiness....I am not really a Liffey Water person ,I prefer Dark Rum and Real Ale
Well I will bid you good night and hope you all sleep well when you get there.
James...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 11:19 PM

Re: Thanks for the welcome back.

Glad to hear you're getting back to more normal sleeping patterns Jimbo, I know you've been through the mill, it's great news. Goodnight to you and everyone else, pleasant dreams.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 11:24 PM

Hello Jimbo I'm a relatively newcomer but pleased to meet you and welcome back.

Goodnight to you too.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Hello Jimbo I'm a relatively newcomer but pleased to meet you and welcome back.

Goodnight to you too.
Pleased to meet you too Cheshire Cat.
Good Night.
PS.Where in Cheshire are you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 11:36 PM

I'm pleased to hear you are getting more sleep now James, I hope you're feeling better for it too.

Looking forward to seeing you pop in here more often now..

Goodnight to you!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo ->
Pleased to meet you too Cheshire Cat.
Good Night.
PS.Where in Cheshire are you.

Thank you Jimbo. I'm just north of Macclesfield and south of Stockport. In fact I'll put up a thread tomorrow showing where I am.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 11:57 PM

Jimbo my old pal I am so pleased to hear that you're now at long last coming to terms with what happened, although it has been a very long road and very hard to deal with.

If you remember, you and I PM'd each other for a good while after what happened, but I'm glad to see that you're now coming out of that mire. Many new folk on here don't know what happened, but there are still those of us that do remember and are still here for you old friend and we were genuinely worried about you, so I'm glad that you now feel able to chat with us again.

Take care darlin'.

xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 04:30 AM

Evening all.....Old Jimbo here again.............I want to thank all who gave me a welcome back again.
I wont be posting on Night Owls again because I sleep better these days and not wandering around in the middle of the night like I use to do.
That is good news Jim I hope to speak to you in daylight hours now ...
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 09:31 AM

Good to see you back, Jim, and glad to hear that you are able to sleep better. I guess things are a bit more relaxed now, though of course very different. Take care.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top