Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 09:21 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone. Nice day here at the moment. Watched the news of the freak storm they had at Falmouth yesterday. They got one inch of hail stones in about 10 minutes and it just looked like Winter snow.
Don't know if anyone saw this yesterday on Line. Being a Yorkie I was very proud.
The Oscar for travel in Europe doesn't go to Rome, Berlin, Madrid or any other Country but to Yorkshire as the best place to visit. We Yorkies already knew that but its nice others can now see it for the truth.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 09:29 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning far better than I expected it to be.

My brother and sister in law are coming today on an unexpected visit from the Derbyshire moors. They come down here most years to buy fruit from the surrounding fruit farms . We are also going out to lunch .

Enjoy your day everyone .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 09:33 AM

buenas dias. Today we have rain, a sort of steady drizzly type but it's still very warm. The rain was forecast and nobody is complaining, we really did need a cool down, although it looks as if tomorrow's pool party could be taking place indoors, but that's no great problem.

No big plans today other than preparing for tomorrow, I like to be organised for these things.

Lovely photo by the way. Have a nice day all.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 09:34 AM

Good morning one and all.

Still raining here - if it hasn't stopped by about 11am, that'll be 24 hours non-stop rain!

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
my neighbours must be getting fed up with runner beans and blackberries by now.
Well send them over here Alan, I'll munch my way through them
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 11:14 AM

Good morning all, wet and miserable day here, a bit cold so I might light the coal fire later this evening.
Take care Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 11:25 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day here...

Have been into town this morning to stock up on birthday cards, I have 4 family birthdays in the next five or six weeks

Enjoy your day everyone!
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 12:05 PM

A bit late for me so good afternoon everyone. Lovely sunny day here so far and no rain overnight. It's a bit windy here on the coast though. Not a lot planned for me but just prepared a chilli for this evening and expecting family round for a visit this afternoon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top