Join for free
Page 14 of 391 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 > Last »
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 03:23 PM

Re: Today I have .........

What a little beauty Jem. Your grandsons will enjoy taking great care of her. In fact, your daughter's done exactly what I want to do, rescued an oldie, although this little cutie is not old at seven is she? May she have many happy years in her forever home
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 04:46 PM

She's cute Jimmy and looks like she is smiling

Today hubby and I blitzed our wardrobe - got rid of a lot of things, including two pairs of shoes still boxed, that I can't wear Most will go to Sense (our grandson is registered with them) A couple of t-shirts, I've cut up, they make great polishing cloths
I also cut his hair...short...he said it makes his head look small
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 04:22 PM

Today I have been busy since I got up ... 6.30am
One of those mornings waiting...for a delivery, for a man to look at the drain, for Sainsbury's shopping, for a 'phone call
Did the usual housework in between but I'm finally done and now I see there are only four of us online!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 11:40 PM

.....caught up with household jobs, including cleaning my windows, walked round the reservoirs in sunshine, and packed my bag ready to go to visit my Brother in Derbyshire tomorrow for the weekend. This is the 3rd time a visit has been arranged but have had to cancel previously due to the weather-supposed to be an ok weekend weatherwise so shouldn't have any problems getting there.

Ooops - senior moment-double posted
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
.....caught up with household jobs, including cleaning my windows, walked round the reservoirs in sunshine, and packed my bag ready to go to visit my Brother in Derbyshire tomorrow for the weekend. This is the 3rd time a visit has been arranged but have had to cancel previously due to the weather-supposed to be an ok weekend weatherwise so shouldn't have any problems getting there.

Ooops - senior moment-double posted
Hope you have a lovely weekend, Merz
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hope you have a lovely weekend, Merz
Thank you Mags, I'm sure I will
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

02-03-2012, 06:49 PM

Today I have been to the garden centre. They have a lovely cafe there and it is always full of pensioners, today was no exception. We had a nice salad lunch and then spent time looking for seeds but hubby came over all super funnybunctious, so we came home again
Oh well, at least I got to have lunch out.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 08:10 PM

Lucky old you!We often go out for a coffee and whatever I want, as you see I am married to a bloody awkward man, alright he has a cup of coffee and there is allsorts of lovely food and cakes to eat but oh no, he sits there not eating, at first i used to say yes I will just have coffee then thought sod you Joseph I am having a piece of cake and have been known to have my lunch, and he has to sit and wait.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 08:17 PM

Eeek Annie, my husband is exactly the same. He will never have anything to eat so I don't. At home he never stops eating, always got something. Then in a cafe he'll just have a drink, swallow it in two gulps before mine's even cooled down. So I don't go into cafes with him. I might just try your trick and make him sit there waiting. Puts you off your food though a bit?
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

03-03-2012, 06:37 PM

I feel for both of you
You do as Annie does Mary, treat yourself to a nice pastry and read the cafe newspaper too!!
Hubby felt ok today, so back we went to the garden center and I got my seeds..runner beans Enorma and Firestorm and some flower seeds, got some manure and a couple of tree ties. No lunch out today 'cos we is having chinese tonight, yummy can't remember the last time we ordered it

Page 14 of 391 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top