Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:04 PM

Re: Wouldn’t You Like One Of These?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He certainly loves shakin' seven bells out of Googly, his soft toy friend.

What will you call the boy Art? Mia & ???
Longy, l thought Farrow would be good, then l would have Mia and Farrow. Original or what?!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:05 PM

Have You considered breast feeding Art?...much better than sticking a dummy into Babys gob
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:05 PM

Thumb in mouth ??? maybe - and, although I don't want to encourage you with this Artangel - Sid - definitely Sid ??? maybe Sam. ??? possibly Tommy ???? or maybe Tarquin - yes Tarquin.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Art,..what are you gonna come up with next?

Does she sit on your lap...come quiz night...down at the pub?

Long as you've changed her nappy!....
No Pauline, l have to leave her in the boot of the car as kids aren’t allowed in the pub.
She doesn’t like it but mother’s have to have a break, don’t they?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2019, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Thumb in mouth ??? maybe - and, although I don't want to encourage you with this Artangel - Sid - definitely Sid ??? maybe Sam. ??? possibly Tommy ???? or maybe Tarquin - yes Tarquin.
Aerolor, Tarquin, would suit your little chappie, it sounds classy!

It would go well with your surname.. Farquhar, isn’t it?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No Pauline, l have to leave her in the boot of the car as kids aren’t allowed in the pub.
She doesn’t like it but mother’s have to have a break, don’t they?
You can't do that Artangel. I'm gonna report you for child cruelty.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2019, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Have You considered breast feeding Art?...much better than sticking a dummy into Babys gob
May, l didn’t like to mention that as l have to admit, l am a militant breastfeeder. You know, any place, any time... baby comes first and all that.
I’ve had a few giving me the evils but when l threaten to deck them, they back off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
You can't do that Artangel. I'm gonna report you for child cruelty.
....well don’t ask me to babysit when you want a night out. You can ask someone else to look after your Tarqy.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:22 PM

Lovely as they are, I am all 'babied out' and that includes dolls. 5 grandchildren in quick succession (2 sets of twins) is enough for anyone
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2019, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Lovely as they are, I am all 'babied out' and that includes dolls. 5 grandchildren in quick succession (2 sets of twins) is enough for anyone
Oh, Meg, you’d love one. Chloe, would love one too. You could get a baby carrier for the ‘baby’ and go for your usual walks over the hills and far away.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top