Join for free
Page 3 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 06:52 PM

Re: General Brexit discussion posts split from 'How did you vote thread'

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I don't believe brexit will happen ,however I have been a staunch supporter of it since around 1985 .... nothing will ever convince me differently
Likewise, I believe it will all be fudged. What is important is that the people finally realise that they have no real choices, that voting is just the illusion of choice and that the globalist elite will do whatever they want, because they can and are not significantly opposed. That includes slowly killing each of us through a variety of means.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 07:20 PM

Everything that is, everything that was, everything that will ever happen is part of the great global conspiracy right?
You must go through a lot of tin foil in your house Realist.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Likewise, I believe it will all be fudged. What is important is that the people finally realise that they have no real choices, that voting is just the illusion of choice and that the globalist elite will do whatever they want, because they can and are not significantly opposed. That includes slowly killing each of us through a variety of means.
But what I do see is 52% off voters being deceived .... that's an awful lot of pissed off voters who will I imagine screw up voting for years ...... let's imagine from the 48% remoaners manage to stop brexit ..... and half each vote labour or conservative or whatever ...... that's 25% of the nation voting for either party leaving 52% to make a protest to vote for anything from monster loony party to BNP .....

Remoaners really are playing with fire , MPs are playing with their careers ....and we're only a few months into brexit .... throw in a few more years of floaters from the Arab spring .... turkey having hissy fits ..... elections right across the eu .....

I suggest one stocks up on popcorn as the entertainment hasn't even started proper yet but many more heads are set to roll in this game of thrones

I remember last year dizzy laughing when suggested heads will roll .... Europe will collapse ..... WELL Cameron didn't even last 24 hours post the referendum .... other eu leaders have already either resigned or are in the ropes and now even Junkers himself admits the eu needs change and that we will lose 10% of trade over the years against other nations .... and we havnt even thrown the dice yet
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 07:47 PM

Nothing changes...
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Nothing changes...

Far from it ..... the idea is too have the biggest change since we were lied to in 1973
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2016, 08:05 PM

The ruse has been rumbled, now what?
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

10-12-2016, 08:09 PM

Well I'm ready

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9323.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	2423  
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

10-12-2016, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Well I'm ready
You are Realist and I claim my €5 PayPal is fine.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

11-12-2016, 01:25 PM

I would go further and suggest the eu is keeping quiet of lots of things whilst brexit is going on for fear of more bad press whilst remoaners are trying LAST efforts to shackle us ......
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2016, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
A second referendum would increase the vote to leave, but some politicians do not realise that. Iain Duncan Smith got it right people who never voted before did and will again.
I agree with this.

Many remainers have said if they had the chance again they would vote to leave.

I think more emphasis should be put on the three million votes that were sent out to people who weren't entitled to them and whose best interests were served by voting to remain. They were and still are illegal votes.

Out of 632 constituencies 401 voted to leave, any Government would be over the moon to have that kind of majority in an election.

Page 3 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top