Join for free
Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 08:47 AM

Re: Blue passports? They say we could have had them all along...

I don't have a passport,
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I don't have a passport,
Hi

I have two, a legacy of my job, saves all the hassle of going in and out of Israel to certain Countries.

I loathe queuing. a simple in and out is fine by me.

Brexit will cost me a fortune in wine and spirits,

Such is life, I am stocking up as we speak.

It is a good job that I no longer smoke. I would be suicidal at the cost of that.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I personally don't give a rat's ass what colour my passport is. Sky blue pink with yellow dots would be okay by me.
Same here Floydy.

It annoys me when remainers jump on things like this to try to belittle people who voted to leave just to score political points.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:10 AM

What a fuss and expense over the colour of a passport cover. 490 million pounds to design a new cover!

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-04-02/d...-after-brexit/
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:22 AM

The whole thing is pathetic, they even wheeled out Farage to have his tuppence worth. It matters not one jot what coloured piece of card covers a passport - it is the contents which are important.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
The whole thing is pathetic, they even wheeled out Farage to have his tuppence worth. It matters not one jot what coloured piece of card covers a passport - it is the contents which are important.
I agree CeeCee. 490 million pounds to redesign a passport cover, quite frankly it's a disgusting waste of money, and for what? Just so people can say "I'm British, not European", even though the current passport cover states "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". It's more than sad, it's pathetic.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 11:23 AM

I am English, British, and European, most of us on here are whether they like it or not.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 11:25 AM

The colour of the passport is irrelevant, what is represents though is very relevant.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 11:26 AM

I don't recall ever having a blue passport..it went from a black hardback to the maroon coloured one!...But frankly My Dears...I don't give a damn
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

23-12-2017, 11:30 AM

The way some people appear to be carrying on about the passport colour cover, you would think that a blue cover game them special privileges. It doesn't it will still be the same inside as it's always been.

I can't remember having a blue covered one either May, but like you, I truly couldn't care less. My passport states who I am, what my nationality is, date of birth, photo etc, what else is needed?

Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top