Join for free
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:50 AM

Flexible extension???

Do they think we are stupid.
Ok, they know our politicians are stupid, but l think they
underestimate the majority who voted out in uk.
What the hell is a flexible extension?
We were supposed to exit eu last month automatically,
according to eu rules, but we requested a deferment to
this month because the establishment couldnt get enough
guts together to allow it to happen! We did not even have
to notify eu or do anything at all, it was supposedly
AUTOMATIC. WTF.
Now we are approaching another supposed deadline, and eu
has proposed another so called, ' Flexible' so called ' Deadline'
Which means l suppose, a continuously receding deadline.
WTF Are the lunatics in westminster actually considering
this insult to ' their' intelligence.?

Regards, Donkeyman
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:01 PM

Re: Flexible extension???

More tactics to stretch out the process in the hope that we will eventually remain in the EU .

This list is taken from the Spectator at the time of the referendum, some interesting figures which help to explain our current difficulties, note the number of remain/leave supporting MPs..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	9197  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:01 PM

They have always insulted us and will continue to.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
More tactics to stretch out the process in the hope that we will eventually remain in the EU .

This list is taken from the Spectator at the time of the referendum, some interesting figures which help to explain our current difficulties, note the number of remain/leave supporting MPs..

Says it all doesn't it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:04 PM

Brexit is like a disaster movie, you think you can't watch any more, but you just have to!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
LD I will be throwing my radio out of the window if I hear one more time 'I didn't know what I was voting for and need another referendum because I know so much more now than I did when I voted ' it is so presumptuous and patronising.

I wish those remain supporters who keep saying this would speak for themselves and realise that we are not all as ill-informed as they are
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:12 PM

Any extension should have the cost to the UK tax payer associated with it and a choice - whether they are in favour of giving the money to the EU to spend on their Belt and Road project and not delivering on the referendum again or spending the money in the UK on our NHS, Police and welfare and delivering the will of the people as promised.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-04-2019, 12:16 PM

LD I will be throwing my radio out of the window if I hear one more time 'I didn't know what I was voting for and need another referendum because I know so much more now than I did when I voted ' it is so presumptuous and patronising.

I wish those remain supporters who keep saying this would speak for themselves and realise that we are not all as ill-informed as they are
TBH, no one knows what they are voting for now do they? I mean, I voted for May in the general election to deliver Brexit but I didn't get what I voted for. Has anyone ever got what they voted for? I doubt it.

As for throwing the radio out of the window, I agree and the TV might be close behind it. I'm sick of these politicians attempting to put spin on things. They are so far up their own *rseholes, they don't realise that the intelligence of the general public has moved on since the Dark Ages - well the leavers at least.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Will we allways accept their insults?

Donkeyman.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

08-04-2019, 01:38 PM

Have parliament had time to read this?

Donkeyman!

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top