Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:30 PM

Re: Wouldn’t You Like One Of These?

I reckon Art..has been sucking on the "bottle"!

Baby one of course.

By the way,my first husband was a Farquhar..try pronouncing that after a scotch..or at anytime,come to think of it...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
....well don’t ask me to babysit when you want a night out. You can ask someone else to look after your Tarqy.
Not if you are going to stuff little darling Tarka into the boot of your car I won't. Anyway - night out, wots that - all that pleasure stuff is done with when you have two babies - you sound a bit irresponsible to me. Are you sure you are committed (maybe you should be )
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:38 PM

over the hills and far away.

Did you say what I thought you said...Art.

"Over The Hills And Far Away"!!.......
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:40 PM

Pauline...I felt a bit fed up today as l am so restricted with my injured knee.
I started this silly thread, thinking everyone would realise and not believe l had got one of those pretend baby dolls!

It has made me laugh and cheered me up!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

17-07-2019, 04:45 PM

Pauline...I felt a bit fed up today as l am so restricted with my injured knee.
I started this silly thread, thinking everyone would realise and not believe l had got one of those pretend baby dolls!

It has made me laugh and cheered me up!

I started a thread like this last year Art....no one was interested..

I am glad it made you laugh....I need laughter in my life...that's for sure.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Not if you are going to stuff little darling Tarka into the boot of your car I won't. Anyway - night out, wots that - all that pleasure stuff is done with when you have two babies - you sound a bit irresponsible to me. Are you sure you are committed (maybe you should be )
Aerolor, Are you questioning my skills and responsibilities as a mother?
My two are as good as gold and just sleep the whole time whilst they are in the boot. Not like your Tarky who screams his head off and trashes my boot... and he swears.
Where does he get that from?

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2019, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I started a thread like this last year Art....no one was interested..

I am glad it made you laugh....I need laughter in my life...that's for sure.
Which thread was that? Pauline. Maybe, you should relight it?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Did you say what I thought you said...Art.

"Over The Hills And Far Away"!!.......
That's a song isn't it? Maybe Artangel has been watching Sean Bean and not concentrating on her babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 04:51 PM

I bought an inflatable sheep once just for a giggle and took it across to Peru in order to show some guys on the same contract that such things actually did exist. As with luminous condoms they just didn't believe.

Bible Bashers from the Bible Belt so only to be expected.

Anyhoos it was only when half way across the Atlantic i remembered that I'd have to carry the thing through customs ---

Fortunately I didn't get stopped but I was bricking, I mean how could I explain having an inflatable sheep sex aid! They may have demanded proof of use! Yuagh!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I bought an inflatable sheep once just for a giggle and took it across to Peru in order to show some guys on the same contract that such things actually did exist. As with luminous condoms they just didn't believe.

Bible Bashers from the Bible Belt so only to be expected.

Anyhoos it was only when half way across the Atlantic i remembered that I'd have to carry the thing through customs ---

Fortunately I didn't get stopped but I was bricking, I mean how could I explain having an inflatable sheep sex aid! They may have demanded proof of use! Yuagh!
TAT, You could’ve put a bonnet on it and stuck a dummy in its mouth.
They would just have thought you had an ugly baby!

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top