Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 10:26 PM

Re: Peaky Blinders returns

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just googled him to see who he was.

Sorry Zuleiker, doesn't really 'do it' for me, so we needn't have a dual at dawn.
I'm not wanting him to do it for me Mups , he's just got the most amazing eyes and knows how to use them , particularly in Peaky Blinders. Such good casting .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 12:21 AM

According to the BBC iPlayer, Series 1 is being taken off air on Wednesday morning. That means I have to watch the rest of it tomorrow. Blimey! I hope series 2,3&4 aren't being taken off too! I've watched the first four episodes in a row last night, but I can't watch four bloody series before the middle of next week!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
According to the BBC iPlayer, Series 1 is being taken off air on Wednesday morning. That means I have to watch the rest of it tomorrow. Blimey! I hope series 2,3&4 aren't being taken off too! I've watched the first four episodes in a row last night, but I can't watch four bloody series before the middle of next week!
It's a shame because iplayer is meant to be changing so that programmes are around a lot longer to compete with Netflicks and Prime, they obviously haven't got around to it yet,

You could consider joining Netflicks Floydy (series 1-4 is on there). I think it's around £6 per month but you can leave any time, there's no contract, plus there are a lot of other things you could watch in that time too. There's no bothere with them , you just get the odd email telling you what's coming up, that's all.
DaveyJ
South Coast England
DaveyJ is male  DaveyJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:32 AM

Can't wait, something decent to watch as viewing sure has been dismal of late.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's a shame because iplayer is meant to be changing so that programmes are around a lot longer to compete with Netflicks and Prime, they obviously haven't got around to it yet,

You could consider joining Netflicks Floydy (series 1-4 is on there). I think it's around £6 per month but you can leave any time, there's no contract, plus there are a lot of other things you could watch in that time too. There's no bothere with them , you just get the odd email telling you what's coming up, that's all.
Thanks bud
Yes, when I get my pension sorted out in October one of the things I'm going to do is get up to date with all things TV. I plan on subscribing to Netflix and Amazon Prime to begin with. Not really interested in Sky though.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:45 AM

If you have a DVD player there are some good pre owned prices for past series on offer in eBay . You could watch at leisure while recording the series coming up ?
I buy on there ,never been disappointed .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

18-08-2019, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
If you have a DVD player there are some good pre owned prices for past series on offer in eBay . You could watch at leisure while recording the series coming up ?
I buy on there ,never been disappointed .
I normally buy box sets on DVDs, Zuleika, but since I found the iPlayer I thought I'd save money this time. It's annoying when it's about to run out though. Ebay are cheaper than Amazon too and I've found many good series on there.
Anyway, I'm about to watch episodes 5&6 now so hopefully Series 2 will have a bit longer to run.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 01:45 PM

I normally buy box sets on DVDs, Zuleika, but since I found the iPlayer I thought I'd save money this time. It's annoying when it's about to run out though. Ebay are cheaper than Amazon too and I've found many good series on there.
Anyway, I'm about to watch episodes 5&6 now so hopefully Series 2 will have a bit longer to run.
Series two available until 2am Thursday for the first episode then 3am, 4am, 5 am etc for the following episodes.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

18-08-2019, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Series two available until 2am Thursday for the first episode then 3am, 4am, 5 am etc for the following episodes.
Oh sod it then mate. I won't have time. I'll catch up again in the Autumn sometime
Zuleika
North West UK

18-08-2019, 03:29 PM

Oh sod it then mate. I won't have time. I'll catch up again in the Autumn sometime
Whatever you do Floydy don’t watch the upcoming series before the others . You won’t have a clue what it’s all been about .

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top