Join for free
Page 27 of 27 « First < 17 25 26 27
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:38 PM

Re: 39 people found dead in lorry

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Just found another 15 people in the back of a loony in Wiltshire .
They are all in good health except one who has been taken to hospital .
I expect they are all delighted they have made it
( and straight away we will have to pay for them )
I bet the loony wasn't best pleased.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:53 PM

Ffs
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:58 PM

Did anyone watch that programme 'Smugglers'?

They demonstrated through their own practical attempts just how easy it is for people to enter the country.
First, our border controls in Calais were not only ineffective, but didn't even seem to care!
Then, in Dover, again the border guards were singularly ineffective in finding any immigrant smugglers.

I'm afraid that all the programme assured me was that anyone can stroll into this country whether we have any border controls or not!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 02:49 PM

Why would a British government want to allow lots of illegal immigrants into the country?
Consider these reasons

1) If these people accept a lower wage & we cannot return them to their own country if we don't know where they come from, it is likely that everyone else will be forced to accept a lower wage... or they won't get the jobs!

2) They will be used to living in small cramped homes, and so will many British people, if the councils need to house them!

3) A few years ago ISIS said that Europe will have millions of immigrants & it is happening! They may not all be Muslim, but they are naive and poor.... so it won't take long to persuade, or force, them to become Muslims.... after all it had never been an optional religion!

4) Around the same time an ex SAS man warned us that ISIS is being run by a group of unknown men, who intend to take over the world. I would suggest that they seem to be doing a good job, so far!

As far as conspiracy theories go, I think this may be the most believable!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 02:56 PM

JBR

Yes I watched it last night . I am quite shocked, every one of thos people got through , not one was caught . Its appaling .

I am ashamed at times . Our government really does not care . My concerns for our grandchildren are very worrying
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Why would a British government want to allow lots of illegal immigrants into the country?
Consider these reasons

1) If these people accept a lower wage & we cannot return them to their own country if we don't know where they come from, it is likely that everyone else will be forced to accept a lower wage... or they won't get the jobs!

2) They will be used to living in small cramped homes, and so will many British people, if the councils need to house them!

3) A few years ago ISIS said that Europe will have millions of immigrants & it is happening! They may not all be Muslim, but they are naive and poor.... so it won't take long to persuade, or force, them to become Muslims.... after all it had never been an optional religion!

4) Around the same time an ex SAS man warned us that ISIS is being run by a group of unknown men, who intend to take over the world. I would suggest that they seem to be doing a good job, so far!

As far as conspiracy theories go, I think this may be the most believable!
I hadn't considered all of those eventualities, but I can well believe them. The government and big businesses must be rubbing their hands with glee.

There are, of course, other disadvantages to the rest of us of which we must all already be aware, including the NHS which is already struggling to cope with numbers and is likely to suffer even more from further incursions.

The same would go for all public services.

Page 27 of 27 « First < 17 25 26 27

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top