Join for free
Page 449 of 1676 « First < 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 949 1449 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 02:18 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

hello playmates - I got early release - phew didn't want to miss the cruise as sweetie pie mentioned - and I didn't fancy 40 more days in the wilderness it gets a bit wild out there and old JC keeps chuckin rocks down at ya from the mountain top and shouting "I will be released"

I have read all your posts most diligently and am reminded of the song or line "please don't talk about me while I'm gone" and I think apart from the odd slip or two that was achieved - just shows you mind how much your friends if you have any think about you when you're gone!!

I did hear someone mentioned Miss Bottom but in rather unkind tones but we'll let that pass for the moment.

dear lonely hearts

However her manager who aids our clandestine/pubic coffee sessions is leaving in two weeks [ aghast aghast] - we are not allowed to meet alone you see - well not for longer than a few seconds. But I did ask her in one fleeting moment " what is to happen to us two - how can we continue or tete et tetes with a unknown new manager - she blushed -hung her head and said ' I honestly don't know' she even refuses to call me 'gumpy bumps' in public and insists on calling me Mr Gumbud! Is it perhaps time to consider making a run for our money and eloping with the antelopes or just staying cross with the cross saws or maybe breaking it all off at the sapling?

I have included a self addressed envelope with stamp - I do hope I have spelt your address correctly on the self-addressed envelope??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 08:39 AM

Follow me!
I'll play the game you want me,
Until I find a way back home.

Follow me!
I give you strength inside you,
Courage to win your battles -

No, no, no, this can't go on,
This will be all that I fled from.
Let me rest for a while.

Genesis 19.76
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 01:21 PM

Dear 'Lumpy Humps' terms of affection are very private so do try to understand how she feels, but you should consider that a step in the right direction, that very fact that she calls you Lumpy Humps in the first place confirms that, so it shouldn't be long now till your on the pigs back, so to speak.

Your trusted agony Uncle, Jammy Jem.

Good to have you back so soon Gumbud.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
hello playmates - I got early release - phew didn't want to miss the cruise as sweetie pie mentioned - and I didn't fancy 40 more days in the wilderness it gets a bit wild out there and old JC keeps chuckin rocks down at ya from the mountain top and shouting "I will be released"

I have read all your posts most diligently and am reminded of the song or line "please don't talk about me while I'm gone" and I think apart from the odd slip or two that was achieved - just shows you mind how much your friends if you have any think about you when you're gone!!

I did hear someone mentioned Miss Bottom but in rather unkind tones but we'll let that pass for the moment.

dear lonely hearts

However her manager who aids our clandestine/pubic coffee sessions is leaving in two weeks [ aghast aghast] - we are not allowed to meet alone you see - well not for longer than a few seconds. But I did ask her in one fleeting moment " what is to happen to us two - how can we continue or tete et tetes with a unknown new manager - she blushed -hung her head and said ' I honestly don't know' she even refuses to call me 'gumpy bumps' in public and insists on calling me Mr Gumbud! Is it perhaps time to consider making a run for our money and eloping with the antelopes or just staying cross with the cross saws or maybe breaking it all off at the sapling?

I have included a self addressed envelope with stamp - I do hope I have spelt your address correctly on the self-addressed envelope??
Dear Bumhug,

I have no idea how you are going to continue your tete et tetes. Perhaps you should visit a green grocers' or a vegetarian restaurant.

As for e loping, it's well that you have the internet back otherwise you would have to lope in person. By the way, it's lopes you will be needing, not anti-lopes. A brief internet search of the internet using a searching engine should find you the nearest place to obtain lopes near you. You may also be able to order them for home delivery, but they'll take a while if they have to come all the way from the Amazonian jungle.

You may also wish to save money on your order by purchasing lerts and loofs at the same time. That way you can be a lert, and a loof while you e lope.

I wish you well in your endeavours, or wherever else you decide to have your elopement. Perhaps an elopement down the allotment would be cheaper. That way you could grow your own tete et tetes and save money, the planet, and know they are of the freshest and bestest quality. Just make sure you wash them first.

Yours

L. Hearts (Miss)
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 02:31 PM

dear agony aunt

well I am beginning to rethink my strategic strategies at the moment - this wonderful website over the hump forties sports a rather seductive advertisementement for a one Natalliya with how do you english say it? "knockers like brass handles" she is:

age: 25 Eyes: singularly blue occupation: Lawyer???? ah come off it!!

height: five foot six with own step ladder - non-smoker on even nights of the week

english : intermediate [ready for Oxford I would think]

mariital status: never well by that I mean maybe or possibly

drinker : social - never drink alone - low on water bills heh

and here's the best bit: habitat: Kiev Ukraine - do you think she would shout me a holiday soon??

this one sounds promising - don't they make a pavlova called kieve ukraine over there?? wonder how big her dad is??

wish me luck - now where did I pack my thermals away last spring??

ps: can you send my self addressed stamped envelope back please I've put aussie stamps on instead of english!
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
dear agony aunt

well I am beginning to rethink my strategic strategies at the moment - this wonderful website over the hump forties sports a rather seductive advertisementement for a one Natalliya with how do you english say it? "knockers like brass handles" she is:

age: 25 Eyes: singularly blue occupation: Lawyer???? ah come off it!!

height: five foot six with own step ladder - non-smoker on even nights of the week

english : intermediate [ready for Oxford I would think]

mariital status: never well by that I mean maybe or possibly

drinker : social - never drink alone - low on water bills heh

and here's the best bit: habitat: Kiev Ukraine - do you think she would shout me a holiday soon??

this one sounds promising - don't they make a pavlova called kieve ukraine over there?? wonder how big her dad is??

wish me luck - now where did I pack my thermals away last spring??

ps: can you send my self addressed stamped envelope back please I've put aussie stamps on instead of english!
Does the self obsessed envelope not write the address and put its own stamp on itself?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 03:40 PM

Hello Possums
What a lovely surprise to have Gumbud back so soon.
His poor ears must have been burning.

What sadness I detect that his lovely Ms Bottomless is moving.
I thought that OZ had mail order for the women.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 08:07 PM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

23-01-2018, 11:33 PM

is one of them dead or both?? - I do hope you are not casting aspersions about miss bottom who is NOT leaving [well she may be leaving me] but her manager is! K sara sara!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 11:48 PM

Just don't say goodbye to the Circus.

Page 449 of 1676 « First < 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 949 1449 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top