Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 08:54 AM

Newly elected MEPs set to earn more than £45,00

This is why Farridge put himself forward to be an MEP again - he had, and still has his nose in the trough !!!

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/05/2...ven-if-brexit/
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 09:09 AM

Re: Newly elected MEPs set to earn more than £45,00

They all do.

Not just Farage .... it's called wages.
Cold Feet
New Member!
Berwickshire
Cold Feet is male 

29-05-2019, 09:34 AM

its the same trough for all MEPs not just Nigel Farage.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
They all do.

Not just Farage .... it's called wages.
Unlike Farage most of the other MEP’s actually bothered to turn up most of the time and didn’t get caught misspending EU funds.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Unlike Farage most of the other MEP’s actually bothered to turn up most of the time and didn’t get caught misspending EU funds.
Farage didn't go to vote on the EU fishing quotas. There is absolutely no point - the member states are hugely in favour of handing out our fishing stocks to everyone else.

There is actually no point in voting on anything in the EU Parliament anyway. The commission have to agree it to make any changes to their proposals.

Its a big waste of money - all of it. We pay for a charade.

Besides, Farage has the biggest national party in the EU Parliament now - bigger than Merkels I think ?. Not bad for not turning up - imagine where he would be if he did.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Lucky them.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 11:51 AM

Farage didn't go to vote on the EU fishing quotas. There is absolutely no point - the member states are hugely in favour of handing out our fishing stocks to everyone else.

There is actually no point in voting on anything in the EU Parliament anyway. The commission have to agree it to make any changes to their proposals.

Its a big waste of money - all of it. We pay for a charade.

Besides, Farage has the biggest national party in the EU Parliament now - bigger than Merkels I think ?. Not bad for not turning up - imagine where he would be if he did.

Hmmm - but didn't you vote for his party - somewhat hypocritical of you isn't it ??? - you criticise the existence of the EU but then vote to put a lying, thieving little scroat in there.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

29-05-2019, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hmmm - but didn't you vote for his party - somewhat hypocritical of you isn't it ??? - you criticise the existence of the EU but then vote to put a lying, thieving little scroat in there.
I've told you this before.

I voted for the Brexit Party because they are opposed to the EU not for it.

Not hypocritical at all UJ. I think my opinion of the UK is pretty clear ...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

29-05-2019, 12:24 PM

I've told you this before.

I voted for the Brexit Party because they are opposed to the EU not for it.

Not hypocritical at all UJ. I think my opinion of the UK is pretty clear ...

But holding those views and then voting to put that barsteward back into the EU parliament is precisely that - hypocritical in the extreme !!!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

29-05-2019, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
But holding those views and then voting to put that barsteward back into the EU parliament is precisely that - hypocritical in the extreme !!!
No it isn't

I voted to put the biggest eurosceptic national party in the EU ... in the EU.

I guess I can't make you understand....

You sound like one of those failed communists yourself UJ, trying to control people by making them feel guilty.

But it wont work on me - because I don't give a shit about what you think

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top