Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2010, 01:56 PM

Re: Holidays 2010

Originally Posted by Geordiegirl ->
When dad died he left me some money which i decided to use for travelling, this year I'm off on my own(sort of) As i am Johns fathers carer 2 wks in respite care cost £1,500! last year and the kenneling fees were over £600, so john has decided that he will sort his dad and look after m dogs So I'm flying over to Canada early Sept to stay with my cousin in Mississauga, then after a few days to get my head round the "time thing" the two of us are flying over to Seattle where we pick up a cruise ship for Alaska, then when we return I will spend some more time with her before flying home.

Jeanette
WOW! That sounds like lots of fun!
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2010, 02:09 PM

I am coming over your way on Valentines day to visit my childhood friend. She moved to the US when she was only 5 years old and then moved back to London 10 years ago. I haven't seen her since shes been back to London... just letters and the tele! I am very excited as this will be my first trip to London! In April I am going to San Diego, CA. where I was born and raised as my Daddy still lives there. I am also going to hang out with a bunch of friends that are flying in from all over the world for a "We are all 50 now" reunion! Cant wait to see everyone! Then I am going to Las Vegas in Oct. to see the races and all the cool shows with my Daddy. December my granddaughter (she is 6) are flying to Northern California to visit with my Mom! I am excited to get to visit and see everyone this year! I jabe so many miles saved up that I am getting to fly first class! I am REALLY excited about that to!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2010, 03:22 PM

We are going to Florida (Orlando) in August, it will be our second visit there but even more exciting this time as we will have our grandchildren in tow

We may also fit in some time in Devon later.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2010, 07:17 PM

Mallorca for a few days' walking in May, Phillipines for diving in December.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2010, 09:42 PM

Nothing exotic for me but very nice we are staying in a cottage near Newquay Wales for a week in September and then in a cottage at Kings Meaburn which is close to both the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District in October for our Aniversary we take our little dog with us too...
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2010, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Has anyone made plans or booked a holiday for 2010 yet?
Nah, . . I'll be busy building that ark for the end of days.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2010, 10:13 AM

Very excited(doesn't take much!) booked a week in Gite in France in October...Loire area, going with OH & Sister & BiL, hopefully this year I will have 'ticked all boxes'......

Also having couple of days away with OH in June, probably to Normandy.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2010, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
Very excited(doesn't take much!) booked a week in Gite in France in October...Loire area, going with OH & Sister & BiL, hopefully this year I will have 'ticked all boxes'......

Also having couple of days away with OH in June, probably to Normandy.
Take the ferry Sweep, . . . . just in case, . . . . and have a great time.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2010, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Take the ferry Sweep, . . . . just in case, . . . . and have a great time.
Thanks for that - We always take the Ferry, far more relaxing
L1N1)4
New Member!
Notts
L1N1)4 is female 

18-04-2010, 01:00 PM

I`m not going away this year.
I may not go away next year either.
(being a carer and a multiple dog owner)
Same here..........although we might be able to squeeze a couple of days away in the caravan

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top